Own Pictures Thread

It's the internet, bud. If you want substance in an argument, gb2university faggot. That is what law school is for anyways, at least you'll be doing something productive with someone who gives a shit. So do yourself a favour and enroll now.

Btw, you're not impressing anyone with your 'intelligence'. (Just a random side note because it's been bothering me for a while now.) Yes, you can speak other languages, and I respect that. And yes, you may even be quite brilliant in whatever field (mathematics?) you study, but that hardly makes you better than anyone. Jokingly, sure go ahead and belittle people and claim to be superior. In fun, it's 100% ok.

But Mr. 15K, for a long time have been toting around your academic prestige like a 12inch epenis, trying to use it to cockslap anyone who disagrees with you. You try far too hard to come off as a genius. You're smart, yes but let's not pretend that you're infallible. I've seen you proven wrong many, MANY times (which is fine, it happens) so don't act like your some all knowing entity.

I am clever too, I just choose to be juvenile on this forum because it's far more entertaining to me. And you know, BCOZ ITZ JUST TEH INTR4W3BZ!!1!

Leandro never acts like he is above someone....and he he uses one phrase and now he is trying to act like a genious? (I have nothing against you but i'm just defending Leandro).

Leandro never acts like he is above someone....and he he uses one phrase and now he is trying to act like a genious? (I have nothing against you but i'm just defending Leandro).

It's an on-going thing I've noticed, not contained only to recent events (or even this 'argument'). He is completely different on BH from what I've seen. (I think he's scared of them?) I don't know, but sometimes he acts like he's very learned and therefore superior. I think he's just trying too hard to impress though. Just my opinion.

It's an on-going thing I've noticed, not contained only to recent events (or even this 'argument'). He is completely different on BH from what I've seen. (I think he's scared of them?) I don't know, but sometimes he acts like he's very learned and therefore superior. I think he's just trying too hard to impress though. Just my opinion.

I think he is just trying to get his point across...

dsc02669modzt4.jpg

Just showing off myself :lol:

Gangsta.