Own Pictures Thread

Haha I work at a doctor's office but I work in the back room most of the time so I can wear whatever I want :lol: but don't worry i still have some respect, i tied my sweater around my waist when i got there. And :lol: alright I'll put some on here soon...all you can see is my hair and the sticks really :lol:

Haha I work at a doctor's office but I work in the back room most of the time so I can wear whatever I want :lol: but don't worry i still have some respect, i tied my sweater around my waist when i got there. And :lol: alright I'll put some on here soon...all you can see is my hair and the sticks really :lol:

So you can be my sexy nurse? HAWT! :lol:

Oh, wait.

Yeah, girls playing an instrument while naked is the pure awesomness

Especially wind instrument that require blowing :lol:

:lol: This morning before going to work, sorry for the myspaceness.
l_8047ffb8862376a6f14d47390ce6727d.jpg

:worship: Beautiful. :oops:

Don't you have any pics of you playing drums?

Yeh, she does, I've seen them and she posted a few a while back anyways.

LURK MOAR!

So you can be my sexy nurse? HAWT! :lol:

Especially wind instrument that require blowing :lol:

Lame and fail, yet I still giggled.... I don't know why.

And OMG girl playing the skinflute of wind,
Blowing out the melody of your mind.

Lame and fail, I definately didn't giggle... and I do know why.

Lame and fail, yet I still giggled.... I don't know why.

Lame and fail, I definately didn't giggle... and I do know why.

Why are you trying to get yourself in everything? Lame and fail? It's a fail enought for someone who's always complaining about the people using that word... The hell are you doing Joe? And why the hell should we know that you didn't find that funny ? Will you tell us every sentiment and sensation that every post gives you? I generally pass away the post that I don't like or find funny. Anyway.

but i think you would look nicer without the "spiderweb" gloves, or whatever they are called

I don't know, I find that pretty cool.

Why are you trying to get yourself in everything? Lame and fail? It's a fail enought for someone who's always complaining about the people using that word... The hell are you doing Joe? And why the hell should we know that you didn't find that funny ? Will you tell us every sentiment and sensation that every post gives you? I generally pass away the post that I don't like or find funny. Anyway.

:lol: Someone got butthurt.