Own Pictures Thread

I reserve the right to be awfully confused.

Did you introduce leprosy and shredderofriffs to this forum bob? :confused:

and you just.....got together? :err:

Fuck you Bob.*

*and I mean that in the nicest way possible** :rolleyes:

**well, not in that sense of the word though :erk:

:lol: spikeli

yeah, we met through this thread, read the first 3 or 4 pages (30 Posts a page) and that was that :)

Heavenscent said:
Finally, some good news! Best of luck bob...and leprosy off course, she needs it more I think :D
thanks you kind sir.

and by the way, Leprosy's name is Kasia

bobvex said:
:lol: spikeli

yeah, we met through this thread, read the first 3 or 4 pages (30 Posts a page) and that was that :)
SPIKKELI!! :mad:

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU HEAR THAT NAME!!! :yell:

:cry:

Well, I guess it could be worse. You could know the other derivative of that nickname. *sniff* :cry:

Oh yes, and I vaguely remember reading something to that extent earlier in the thread, but when whoever it was (obviously you and leprosy) realised you lived near by and thought it woulld be a good idea to catch up, I thought you were just joking/ fucking around.

Seriously, what are the fucking odds?

Spike said:
SPIKKELI!! :mad:

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU HEAR THAT NAME!!! :yell:

:cry:

Well, I guess it could be worse. You could know the other derivative of that nickname. *sniff* :cry:

Oh yes, and I vaguely remember reading something to that extent earlier in the thread, but when whoever it was (obviously you and leprosy) realised you lived near by and thought it woulld be a good idea to catch up, I thought you were just joking/ fucking around.

Seriously, what are the fucking odds?
:lol: i think santuu said it sometime, in Chat (if its a personal nickname i won't utter it anymore)

well, i wasn't exactly kidding around, but when we started hanging out we just clicked. im pretty damn happy that we did too. :)

bryandrob.jpg
th one on the left, now minus the lip ring

00.jpg
and yes that is a real scythe i am swinging, i found it at the camp i worked at over the summer and i sharpened it in the maintenance shop and attacked some camp bike tires.

leprosy said:
i'll add to that too..... i'm pretty happy too
care to rub it in a lil more do we now? :rolleyes:

@Teh Bobness: Nah, it's kewl. It's just that only a handful of people call me that (it's derived from finnish) so I was wondering who you'd been talking to is all.

.....for the record, the more commonly used nickname is..........

Kikkeli :cry:

for the sake of those who havent seen any of my picture posts (im really just bored right now).....

jacket_and_butt.jpg

and yes, that is the hat of the WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!