Own Pictures Thread

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Heavenscent: now i have been...thanks to you

@Spike: hm, lesee..."Sashimi" [as in the sushi],"Chocoboco", "Halfling", "Froda", "Gimpli" [combo of "Gimli" and "Gimp"], "Sasharoni", "Kimo"...oh, and "bitch" quite a few times, too...
OK, most of those are cute. Do you know what 'kikkeli' MEANS? It's something small alright, it it ain't precisely 'cute'. Oh, and I get the last one (that you got) quite frequently too......

Perhaps we're related? ;)

me getting drunk tonight:
Frame00418.jpg

Frame00420.jpg

Frame00423.jpg

I might be growing a beard back for the winter... I dunno yet.

Spike said:
OK, most of those are cute. Do you know what 'kikkeli' MEANS? It's something small alright, it it ain't precisely 'cute'. Oh, and I get the last one (that you got) quite frequently too......

Perhaps we're related? ;)

ooooh you mean i get ANOTHER big bro?! yay!:D

lol, yeah i guess they're cute, but...i'm not quite inclined to post the really bad ones on the forum.

nice pics, btw, to both you and Abrasive. drinking party on the board:p

Abrasive-X said:
yeah thats what you'd say if I asked you on a date eh :O

De toute manière le Quebec c'est un peu trop loin pour moi lol. Ma phrase n'était pas correcte ou quoi? Si j'arrive pas à aligner correctement 3 mots en anglais, ça devient hard :erk: (ouais désolée mais j'suis grave claquée j'ai pas envie de me faire chier à parler en anglais - qui a dit que j'étais flemmarde? :rolleyes: - )

Engel Der Nacht said:
De toute manière le Quebec c'est un peu trop loin pour moi lol. Ma phrase n'était pas correcte ou quoi? Si j'arrive pas à aligner correctement 3 mots en anglais, ça devient hard :erk: (ouais désolée mais j'suis grave claquée j'ai pas envie de me faire chier à parler en anglais - qui a dit que j'étais flemmarde? :rolleyes: - )
flemmarde? ca veut dire quoi flemmarde :O pétard? en t k moi jte trouve tres belle =)