Own Pictures Thread

l_c11540772ba6758c2e4aebfca28a284c.jpg

l_2a9b0f4ec2e9d0cc25f1a9a8e3ee67ce.jpg

I was bored. :p

^agreed

edit: epic postjump

she would be totally not interested in you, so will be a sad situation then ;)

neither... she's a lesbian :p

Cheating on Mima? :erk: You're chances would decrease, if they werent 0 already

:lol: Btw do you still want me to send that kutschurft shit? If so, add me or PM me with your msn adress :p
:lol: I said bring her, I didn't say I was intrested (though she is quite good looking)

+1 for the red head

┼Victim of the Night┼;6507778 said:
You're cute, tab-dudette. :)

ps: and you seem quite tall... how tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? *_*

Thanks, yeah i'm pretty tall for a girl. I'm 5'8 which, according to google, is 1.72 meters.

Cool pics Mystique, by your looks i would've never guessed you listen to metal :p
But i guess that could be said about myself too.

yeah, I look like a valley girl, but maybe that's cuz I actually do live in the valley. and I think its stupid to purposely dress "goth" or "metal" or whatever just to fit in and draw attention. I don't even have any friends that listen to metal...all my friends listen to punk, hip-hop, rap or that justin timberlake shit. They think i worship the devil when they hear my music...but I tell them that they just don't know how to appreciate good music :cool:

p.s. if you ever met me irl, like personality-wise, you wouldn't be surprised that i listen to metal :p

5'8 is not tall for a girl :p I'm about that height too. Now 6'2 would be considered tall for a girl

well, take a survey of the girls on this forum and what their height is. I'll bet you we are among the tallest. And just in general too, an average girl is about 5'4-5'5

yeah, I look like a valley girl, but maybe that's cuz I actually do live in the valley. and I think its stupid to purposely dress "goth" or "metal" or whatever just to fit in and draw attention. I don't even have any friends that listen to metal...all my friends listen to punk, hip-hop, rap or that justin timberlake shit. They think i worship the devil when they hear my music...but I tell them that they just don't know how to appreciate good music :cool:

p.s. if you ever met me irl, like personality-wise, you wouldn't be surprised that i listen to metal :p

Actually it's the same for me on every point :ill: