Own Pictures Thread

Nice pics everyone! I'm not gonna quote them all though.

Eli, post moar pics please! Ones where your face isn't being covered would be nice :p I got your offline messages the other day, I hope I'm around to talk to you soon! take care!

I love all the beautiful women on this forum.

Even me :oops:

Eli's so beautiful that she barely seems real

If someone had designed her, nobody would have thought she would be possible

/cheesy :p

:lol: Weak pick-up! (but true)

I saw Albert Hammond Jr. this year with his first single album named " Yours to keep ", it fucking rocked :kickass::kickass:

btw. Albert Jr. is half Argentinian.

eh, I don't really like his solo project that much. it's too calm and hippie-like for my taste :zombie:

however, i do like In Transit....that's the song that plays for my text messages, haha.

eh, I don't really like his solo project that much. it's too calm and hippie-like for my taste :zombie:

however, i do like In Transit....that's the song that plays for my text messages, haha.

What do you mean with " hippie " exactly, could you be more clear ?

MMM my favs song from that album are :

Call an ambulance
In transit
Everyone gets a star
Back to the 101

:lol: Weak pick-up! (but true)

Not a pick-up :p

I was just complimenting her. Do you only compliment someone when you want something in return? :p

Y si, es demasiado nerd incluso cuando trata de decir algo lindo :lol:

Oh sure, next time, I'll just say something very sad in spanish involving breastfeeding, or stuff that I don't have the balls to say to girls who'll actually understand it - that will be cool, amirite? :)

Not a pick-up :p

I was just complimenting her. Do you only compliment someone when you want something in return? :p

Oh sure, next time, I'll just say something very sad in spanish involving breastfeeding, or stuff that I don't have the balls to say to girls who'll actually understand it - that will be cool, amirite? :)

Yeah man and every girl around here is a mother Teresa from Calcuta. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You try so hard man, even when you are trying to make a compliment or a pickup line you sound geeky, haha and If I said it in spanish I knew you were going to understand haha, you are very predictible.

:lol: :lo: :lol:

You try so hard man, even when you are trying to make a compliment or a pickup line you sound geeky, haha and If I said it in spanish I knew you were going to understand haha, you are very predictible.

At least he doesn't post 50 pictures of himself a week.
Why do I always find myself defending leandro?:lol:

*postjump*
^ What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you seem to think you are god and have the right to judge everyone?

Yeah man and every girl around here is a mother Teresa from Calcuta. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I was talking about what you say to girls around here. It's all that which you'd never have the balls to say, ever. Not what about you just said to me, which I found ironic, like pretty much every breath you take :p

At least he doesn't post 50 pictures of himself a week.
Why do I always find myself defending leandro?:lol:

I guess it's because I end up in arguments with stupid people quite often ^_^'

Actually, I was talking about what you say to girls around here. It's all that which you'd never have the balls to say, ever. Not what about you just said to me, which I found ironic, like pretty much every breath you take :p

Let's remember about a Turkish and Finnish girl, what about if I say you wanked thinking on them ? ^n^ :lol:

Contradictory, don't you think ? :rolleyes:

Let's remember about a Turkish and Finnish girl, what about if I say you wanked thinking on them ? ^n^ :lol:

Contradictory, don't you think ? :rolleyes:

Making stuff up isn't going to help your argument at hand, Alexis. Your reply had nothing at all to do with that bolded statement - You say stuff in spanish cause you have no balls to say it in a way the girls would understand. That makes you a sad, sad person. Which's unfortunate, because I see much potential in you.

Please take care.