Own Pictures Thread

Missiles said:
I'm so un-tr00 now...

antesdespues1bn.jpg

Great lips guy! ;)

Excess said:
Nygren_3630.jpg

This is actually a sneakphoto of me from this year's Sweden Rock Festival.
I'm getting some water for our camp's festival pool that I brought with me (actually a baby pool and it only lastet for one day since we were just "a little bit" too drunk that day.) :loco: I know the picture is not the best, I'll try to find someone better, where my face is not hidden behind a beer can.

wait right there, *print screen* a woman who volunteers to get the beer and carries two large containers. Sorry, they are as rare as rocking horse shit over here.

Turbo said:
wait right there, *print screen* a woman who volunteers to get the beer and carries two large containers. Sorry, they are as rare as rocking horse shit over here.

Hey hey hey, volunteers to get the beer? Sorry, but that's my beer, I just did'nt want to leave it open at the camp because I knew that if I did, the guys would drink it up before I returned (I sure know I would hehe.) And since it was my pool, well, then I should get the water too, right? So that's the history behind the scene ;)

im definitely diggin those shorts :loco: and im moving to sweden first chance i get. i cant stand america's fat people, weather, or principles, and pretty much everything else about america.

Anyway, this was a pic thread and this is me beeing reeeeeally drunk (just notice the eyes hehe, busted!) at Wacken open air.

36911431f.jpg

Fucking rain, messed my hair up totally. Was a hell to sort out the next day when I woke up! :D

Me defending my coutry in a fight with a norweigan dude at the Graspop Metal Meeting festival. Drunk here to.
%7BFD52E44A-33AE-4914-B768-E47CDD01D9BE%7D.jpg

And at last, a sober studiopicture, a bit retusched (I study media so got it from school.)

36908389f.jpg

The studio one lacks naturality...
You're much hotter in the first one :loco:

And fuck, I'll get that italian citizenship. I'll call those stupid aunts who left the work in half and enjoy :D

Ralf: In front of some of the stages, in the backstagebar drinking or if it was nice weather, in our own Swedish camp drinking even more :D
We had our camp pretty near that footballfield or what the hell it was. Not at the big ass camp where you can take your car with you. We arrived at wednesday 9.30 AM so we got a pretty good spot!

BloodyScalpel said:
The studio one lacks naturality...
You're much hotter in the first one :loco:

And fuck, I'll get that italian citizenship.
why would you do such horrible think? Bein an Itie? :p

@Excess: we were camping... somewhere else lol, i can't even remember :loco: you might have seen group of dudes with blue warpaint screaming "Fannybaws!" at everyone :p
fab19295.jpg

The clansman lolz :lol:
@Ralf: I'll do it to have access to every country in EU. :D
I'm a descendant(you can figure by my obvious latin face) so if I gather the paperwork I just have to take it to the embassy and I'm done

still, I think that it's not worth being an Itie :loco:
Besides, there's no problem with traveling inside EU even if you're not a citizen.