Own Pictures Thread

Ralf: No, sorry, none of you looks familiar.

But if you saw some people with black tape on their faces that was people from our camp. We made a little parody about corpsepainting, and corpsetaped ourselves. Well, at least some of us. But, as always on a festival you end up really drunk and you agree to do things that you normally would'nt do. So they taped my face aswell, one of the guys carried me on his shoulders and then we went to see Marduk with it all on. Fun as hell, but unfortunately I really don't remember much of the gig :/

Ralf said:
fab19295.jpg

How long did it take you to practice that dance?

Excess said:
But if you saw some people with black tape on their faces that was people from our camp. We made a little parody about corpsepainting, and corpsetaped ourselves. Well, at least some of us. But, as always on a festival you end up really drunk and you agree to do things that you normally would'nt do. So they taped my face aswell, one of the guys carried me on his shoulders and then we went to see Marduk with it all on. Fun as hell, but unfortunately I really don't remember much of the gig :/
I was being pushed through a muddy field in a shopping cart :loco:

adf62610.jpg

BloodyScalpel said:
living there is a complete different matter
What's the deal with italians btw? :lol:

[Vinnie Jones]I hate them Italian bastards... [/Vinnie Jones]

Ralf said:
why would you do such horrible think? Bein an Itie? :p

@Excess: we were camping... somewhere else lol, i can't even remember :loco: you might have seen group of dudes with blue warpaint screaming "Fannybaws!" at everyone :p
fab19295.jpg

And on the left is me :)

The jew with the prigles bracelet is Chris of Scotland and the blond dude is Markus of Sweden.

Casemodding is gay.
Spend that money on an extra HD, a laptop, a better videocard, but don't be a stupid guy who thinks someone will look at his pc more than he will use it.