PA020185.jpg

We're actually the same size, I think someone cheated:
PA170136.jpg

And Michael Amott is pimpin' it:
IMG_1218.jpg

Of course he is... I mean he's 2 years older! :O
100% PEDO. :O

You aint legal, he = pedo.

If I said to my friends "yeah im goin out with a 14 year old" they would be like "wtf man... srsly"

Not to mention:

INTERNET

I'm not saying Franks a bad person at all :lol: Im just saying this repetive lovey stuff could be kept to MSN? It's actually getting worse than the AUG VIKK days. And I didn't think that was possible.

^
:lol:

comic-book-guy-13018.jpg

this is the typical COB-OT member.
Do you really think anyone who looks like that thinks about the age of a girl :erk:?

14 = too young for love.

You can't say that EVERY 14-year-old is too young for love. I know, most 14-year-olds I know seem 'too young' for love. They 'love' somebody for two, maybe three weeks and then they date another boy.
But I think I know myself better than any other person here...and I can decide for myself if I'm too young for love, okay?
I know, everyone has an own opinion...and I accept that. But I hate prejudices.

You can't say that EVERY 14-year-old is too young for love. I know, most 14-year-olds I know seem too young for love. They 'love' somebody for two, maybe three weeks and then they date another boy.
But I think I know myself better than any other person here...and I can decide for myself if I'm too young for love, okay?
I know, everyone has an own opinion...and I accept that. But I hate prejudices.

You apparantly also hate it when I try to makes jokes or take a situation in a light hearted manner, so I'll stop doing that and say this instead:

At 14 you know fuck all about the world and "love". You can't decide for yourself what love really is until you have had experience in the matter, which no one at 14 has. I don't care how mature you are, this isn't an insult and I'm not having a go, I just don't think that someone that young can know what they are talking about in any real sense of the world, most girls that age actually want to fall in love and trick themselves into thinking they love the first older guy that compliments them and doesn't make fart jokes.

Because sex can have bad results, that at 14 you can't possibly handle should they occur. No contraceptive method is 100% guarenteed, why fuck your life up at such a young age?

That and you know, you have to wonder about the mentality of a guy that fucks 14 year old girl's instead of women that are sexually mature.

EDIT: My posts aren't actually aimed at Knarfi.

Because sex can have bad results, that at 14 you can't possibly handle should they occur. No contraceptive method is 100% guarenteed, why fuck your life up at such a young age?

That and you know, you have to wonder about the mentality of a guy that fucks 14 year old girl's instead of women that are sexually mature.

EDIT: My posts aren't actually aimed at Knarfi.

I actually kinda agree with this

-.- i never said that I think you need to love somebody to have sex with him/her :lol: or that love and sex are the same ,nevermind

I thought he was saying ''14 = too young for sex''