Own Pictures Thread

:lol: Except that they are just sick minded freaks (sorry BC, still love you) and they get every thread fucked up, and I gave erni a compliment to a pic, and im a pedo? Okay, so it happened more often. Whatever, we DO keep it to msn for the biggest part.

You aint legal, he = pedo.

If I said to my friends "yeah im goin out with a 14 year old" they would be like "wtf man... srsly"

Not to mention:

INTERNET

:lol: 2 years difference isn't pedo in my books :lol:

only because I know him from the internet doesn't mean that he's a bad person. :Smug:

I'm not saying Franks a bad person at all :lol: Im just saying this repetive lovey stuff could be kept to MSN? It's actually getting worse than the AUG VIKK days. And I didn't think that was possible.

:lol: You're godamn right he's not a bad person. But for their own benefit and everyone else maybe they could use MSN moar in these instances to stop people from flaming. I mean honestly it doesn't both me but whatever.

14 = too young for love.
No. For sex, yes. For love, no.

^
:lol:

comic-book-guy-13018.jpg

this is the typical COB-OT member.

:lol: Fuck youo, out of the regulars that we've seen, there's maybe 2 or 3 guys who look like that actually. I am really surprised too.

You apparantly also hate it when I try to makes jokes or take a situation in a light hearted manner, so I'll stop doing that and say this instead:

At 14 you know fuck all about the world and "love". You can't decide for yourself what love really is until you have had experience in the matter, which no one at 14 has. I don't care how mature you are, this isn't an insult and I'm not having a go, I just don't think that someone that young can know what they are talking about in any real sense of the world, most girls that age actually want to fall in love and trick themselves into thinking they love the first older guy that compliments them and doesn't make fart jokes.

Listen, I don't know who the fuck you are, but let'sjust get this straight right now. I'm the guy who tells you there's members you can flame and members you can't flame. Now Erni's not quite a member you can't flame, but she's pretty close to a member you can't flame.

So I'm gonna make a ruling on this right now. YOU DON'T FUCKING FLAME HER! [/The Departed]

I wonder what all the people here think now...

...:lol:

:lol: Fuck what they think!

I'm in the same boat as SteveAwesome. Except I'm not awesome.

Indeed.

Speaking of age: I seem to be the only one who's mature enough to see, that Frank and Erni don't mean every word 10000% serious. Don't compare them to L_L.

btw Erni, whar are you doing in the "most beautiful city of germany"? ;)

@ Steve: what dya mean by not edited, Steve?

@ Mimzy: no, no... I really don't feel like posting pics of me... I really miss, and like, yours. :)