Own Pictures Thread

l_c19c04c041f104b1fab6ac7033d72052.jpg

0225loser-autosized140.jpg

Zomg out of rehab so fast.

@Joe mainly, and to anyone else who reads this; In the bible it says something like, when god created the world, he made human. He made human to be picture of himself, God. Now we know what God looks like. And, Jesus was son of God, right? It doesn't make any sense that something, that which looks like human, could have a son which has raptors head. And also, Virgin Maria gave Jesus' birth. Doesn't make sense either that Maria gave birth to an thing, which had thousands many years before Jesus lived. That doesn't make any sense at all with the Raptor Jesus. And anyways, I don't think that an animal+ human could have baby together. Also, Jesus used a name of himself; "Son of human/people". I don't know how it's stated in the english Bible.

Well... If Jesus could walk on water, turn water into wine and all that stuff, I bet he could turn himself into a raptor if he wanted.

Well... If Jesus could walk on water, turn water into wine and all that stuff, I bet he could turn himself into a raptor if he wanted.

Maybe possible, but he didn't. If he would have done such a big thing the Bible would tell about it. And if he would of been raptor(SO different looking than anyone else), bible would tell about that too.

ummm you may as well base your lives virtues and morals on harry potter becasue their is no differene between the two. The bible is full of shit if you think about it. All thing now are as they were and as they will always be. So theyre saying dinosaurs and evolution do not exist. Evolutionary traits such as whales having fingers which proves they used to be land dwelling are apparently jsut a coinicidence. The bible is jsut a book written by some crazy guy on mushrooms.

ummm you may as well base your lives virtues and morals on harry potter becasue their is no differene between the two. The bible is full of shit if you think about it. All thing now are as they were and as they will always be. So theyre saying dinosaurs and evolution do not exist. Evolutionary traits such as whales having fingers which proves they used to be land dwelling are apparently jsut a coinicidence. The bible is jsut a book written by some crazy guy on mushrooms.

Bible doesn't say a word about evolution. I believe on the stuff which is on the New Testament, the Old Testament is the thing which was written first and that's propably what you're talking about.

He's mocking on Jesus and christianity in general..

Wtf, no I'm not.

Yes. He's one bad infidel, ignore him.

Joe, you scum bag whore! I wanna be a Nekro member too :mad:

:lol: We'll see :p I'll try my best!

@Joe mainly, and to anyone else who reads this; In the bible it says something like, when god created the world, he made human. He made human to be picture of himself, God. Now we know what God looks like. And, Jesus was son of God, right? It doesn't make any sense that something, that which looks like human, could have a son which has raptors head. And also, Virgin Maria gave Jesus' birth. Doesn't make sense either that Maria gave birth to an thing, which had thousands many years before Jesus lived. That doesn't make any sense at all with the Raptor Jesus. And anyways, I don't think that an animal+ human could have baby together. Also, Jesus used a name of himself; "Son of human/people". I don't know how it's stated in the english Bible.

:lol: It's the VIRGIN MARY here, and also, that just proves that when you translate a story some things are changed, so imagine the bible, which has been translated God knows how many times, imagine how fucked up that story is. And also, when talking about the bible, or religion in general, don't ever say "That doesn't make any sense at all" to someone else :lol: I won't get started but just, don't. For the record I didn't say anything anti-christian, it's just a godamn joke :lol:

:lol::worship: Exactly.

Maybe possible, but he didn't.

How would you know, were you there?

If he would have done such a big thing the Bible would tell about it.
No it wouldn't. The bible says he was a long, straight haired, blued-eyed white jew in the middle east :Smug: I highly doubt that.

And if he would of been raptor(SO different looking than anyone else), bible would tell about that too.

See above. Bible is full of ommissions and lies.

:lol: Please, no religion discussion it's all been said before, just let people have their own beliefs if it makes them feel better.

Bible doesn't say a word about evolution. I believe on the stuff which is on the New Testament, the Old Testament is the thing which was written first and that's propably what you're talking about.

No, dude, all christians strongly deny that evolution is real. Because it contradicts the bible and God's word. Also, there's some that believe the world is only 6000 years old, and that man and dinosaurs lived together. They teach their kids evolution is fake and all this bullshit, I saw it on a documentary. Really sad imo.

Maybe possible, but he didn't. If he would have done such a big thing the Bible would tell about it. And if he would of been raptor(SO different looking than anyone else), bible would tell about that too.

jesusgtfo.gif