Own Pictures Thread

I am glowing. :zombie:

35dcmxd.jpg

i am attempting to save us all from more of the jesus/raptor discussion---although i agree with bodomonkey:lol:

:oops:nice pic mitch, i'm assuming this was pre-jackson??:lol:

:lol: @ Raptor Jesus.

Yeha, that pic was taken at the same time as the other one I posted when I was wearing that stuff and playing that guitar. It was about 4 months ago now. I only posted it 'cause my hair looks nice and shiny. :lol:

Wtf, no I'm not.

:lol: We'll see :p I'll try my best!

:lol: It's the VIRGIN MARY here, and also, that just proves that when you translate a story some things are changed, so imagine the bible, which has been translated God knows how many times, imagine how fucked up that story is. And also, when talking about the bible, or religion in general, don't ever say "That doesn't make any sense at all" to someone else :lol: I won't get started but just, don't. For the record I didn't say anything anti-christian, it's just a godamn joke :lol:

:lol::worship: Exactly.

How would you know, were you there?

No it wouldn't. The bible says he was a long, straight haired, blued-eyed white jew in the middle east :Smug: I highly doubt that.

See above. Bible is full of ommissions and lies.

:lol: Please, no religion discussion it's all been said before, just let people have their own beliefs if it makes them feel better.

No, dude, all christians strongly deny that evolution is real. Because it contradicts the bible and God's word. Also, there's some that believe the world is only 6000 years old, and that man and dinosaurs lived together. They teach their kids evolution is fake and all this bullshit, I saw it on a documentary. Really sad imo.

Firstly, Maria is finnish name for Mary. Just like Matt = Matias, Jouni= John etc. But, the thing is that finnish Bible was translated from german/latin by Michael Agricola. And he tried to do his best by getting the right meaning of it captured to the finnish Bible. And anyways, when you're reading the Bible you may not everytime understand all the examples, so you have to pray understanding from god.

And dude, if Jesus had done something big, like transforming into an animal, the bible would tell about it. Like it tells about healing the people and other things.

Well, I belong to a protestantic church of christianity. The Bible was written by the people in that days world by that time, not today. Which means we have to adapt it to the todays world. And still, the Bible doesn't say anything about the evolution.

Also, the way how they teach the religion on the USA to their kids is really sad. That's propably the place where you got your beliefs/thoughts about christianity from. The fundamentalitychristians(???) are really a shame to all of the christian people in todays modernizing(??) world. They tend to deny everything about science and praise the faultlessity of the Bible. The Bible is it's own times book and was written from what people knew by that time. And the ignorance of those ppl is the reason why theres those mistakes which you might notice. But the word which there is faultless and will last forever.

Sorry for the lack of my vocalbulary.

The fact that DNA is different for EVERY human being, and EVERY creature is essential proof of God's existence.

Yeah, all that just happened by coincidence :rolleyes:.

and it is absolutely 100% possible to reason science, evolution, and faith (I'm actually reading a pretty gnarly book about it); its not as horribly one sided one way or the other as everyone seems to think.

The fact that DNA is different for EVERY human being, and EVERY creature is essential proof of God's existence.

Yeah, all that just happened by coincidence :rolleyes:.

and it is absolutely 100% possible to reason science, evolution, and faith (I'm actually reading a pretty gnarly book about it); its not as horribly one sided one way or the other as everyone seems to think.

Steve, I don't get what youre trying to say with this one...?

:lol: @ Raptor Jesus.

Yeha, that pic was taken at the same time as the other one I posted when I was wearing that stuff and playing that guitar. It was about 4 months ago now. I only posted it 'cause my hair looks nice and shiny. :lol:

BITCH!!!! you gotta out-do me with your guitar AND your hair now hahah:lol: tis nice n' shiny tho :worship:

wow...all this huff over raptor jesus....:lol: way to go joe:p

Firstly, Maria is finnish name for Mary. Just like Matt = Matias, Jouni= John etc. But, the thing is that finnish Bible was translated from german/latin by Michael Agricola. And he tried to do his best by getting the right meaning of it captured to the finnish Bible. And anyways, when you're reading the Bible you may not everytime understand all the examples, so you have to pray understanding from god.

And dude, if Jesus had done something big, like transforming into an animal, the bible would tell about it. Like it tells about healing the people and other things.

Well, I belong to a protestantic church of christianity. The Bible was written by the people in that days world by that time, not today. Which means we have to adapt it to the todays world. And still, the Bible doesn't say anything about the evolution.

Also, the way how they teach the religion on the USA to their kids is really sad. That's propably the place where you got your beliefs/thoughts about christianity from. The fundamentalitychristians(???) are really a shame to all of the christian people in todays modernizing(??) world. They tend to deny everything about science and praise the faultlessity of the Bible. The Bible is it's own times book and was written from what people knew by that time. And the ignorance of those ppl is the reason why theres those mistakes which you might notice. But the word which there is faultless and will last forever.

The bible is no more truthful or real than Homer's The Odyssey or The Iliad. It is just a book of myths.

Yeah, there's 3 of me.

http://www.youtube.com/MitchD17

Was that a statement or a challenge? I dun understand. :lol:

And it's not shiny now, it's fuckin' greasy. :lol: Gotta wash it tunite.

haha...just a statement of FACT :lol: i'm right there with ya...mine is greased up in my attmepts to fight off the curly frizz....is yours naturally that straight???
* i guess i fail at helping this thread now:lol:*

haha...just a statement of FACT :lol: i'm right there with ya...mine is greased up in my attmepts to fight off the curly frizz....is yours naturally that straight???
* i guess i fail at helping this thread now:lol:*

Ah I see. Well your hair was shiny in those last pics with all the red in. :)

My hair's usually pretty straight but it does "curl" a bit on the right side, NEVER on the left. :lol: I did have to straighten it then to get it to go like that though.