Own Pictures Thread

New purchase: Imperialstar! (The drum)
This is how our rehearsal place (My friend (Facial-Hair-From-Hell)'s basement, actualy) looks like.

Cave.jpg

And, no this is not only for the pose, we actually use the thin whistle and the bombard :lol:

EDIT: Oh and there, just for fun, other pics.

Cave2.jpg

cave3.jpg

The other guit is a GIO Ibanez.
cave4.jpg

We can't really see, but the art he made on his BC Rich are just awesome, I'll try to take a closer pic.

And our drum, Tama. Actually we bought it like 2 days ago, so the set is pretty basic. Bass drum, snare, Crash and ride, hi-hat, 2 tom and a floor tom. We add some congo just for the lolz. We are planning to buy a double bass pedal in a near future.
cave5.jpg

There's other stock that we'll bring soon for the recording, but we are actually just jamming and making the structure of the songs.

New purchase: Imperialstar! (The drum)
This is how our rehearsal place (My friend (Facial-Hair-From-Hell)'s basement, actualy) looks like.

Cave.jpg

And, no this is not only for the pose, we actually use the thin whistle and the bombard :lol:

EDIT: Oh and there, just for fun, other pics.

Cave2.jpg

cave3.jpg

The other guit is a GIO Ibanez.
cave4.jpg

We can't really see, but the art he made on his BC Rich are just awesome, I'll try to take a closer pic.

And our drum, Tama. Actually we bought it like 2 days ago, so the set is pretty basic. Bass drum, snare, Crash and ride, hi-hat, 2 tom and a floor tom. We add some congo just for the lolz. We are planning to buy a double bass pedal in a near future.
cave5.jpg

There's other stock that we'll bring soon for the recording, but we are actually just jamming and making the structure of the songs.

Cool stuff, i wish i had a basement to jam in!

My hair look few days before I stepped into military service:

305_0513_copy.jpg

damn! I love hawks and the whole punk rock look in general. epi, you're fuckin hot.

And Happy Halloween everyone! here are some pics from a few halloween parties i've already been to. more parties tomorrow! haha.

preparing for the keg:
UCLAparties050.jpg

my 2nd keg stand of the night:
UCLAparties051.jpg

then I forced my roommate to do one too. haha.
UCLAparties054.jpg

danny went for 30 secs. on his:
UCLAparties055.jpg

doing some jager shots:
UCLAparties044.jpg

in front of our bar:
UCLAparties021.jpg

happy halloweeen everyone!