Own Pictures Thread

Igraine, you are SO BEAUTIFUL.

Haha trippy fucked up angle:
Pics001-1.jpg

My nose looks huge:
Pics003.jpg

Skankily sitting in my messy room :lol:
Pics004-1.jpg

P.S. my camera has a fucking small screen hence the whole mirror thing all the time. And haha, I was very proud of my new green top, shut up :p

Hey Fetzer, do I see a Peavey Rockmaster preamp? How are they?

I actually don't really know what is it exactly, I'll look tonigh. That's our bassist stock, but as I remember, he said he was looking for something else (he actually got another amp+preamp in another jam spot) to change this one, I think he got some problem with the preamp and wasn't really satisfied with the amp, I'll ask him this week-end.

They let you wear it? I mean, if you wear a tie, it's probably cause you have to wear an uniform, no? (Maybe not, but if you specified it was for school) I remember when I was in private college, they wouldn't let us wear anything with text, except if it was the name of the school.

They let you wear it? I mean, if you wear a tie, it's probably cause you have to wear an uniform, no? (Maybe not, but if you specified it was for school) I remember when I was in private college, they wouldn't let us wear anything with text, except the name of the school.

Well you have to wear a white shirt, black trousers + the green school tie. As long as you wear those 3 things then you can pretty much wear anything else on top.

@Igraine, Ari: You two look FANTASTIC! :oops:

@Joe: Nice pics :) glad you had fun.

@Josh: :kickass: soo cool!

Well you have to wear a white shirt, black trousers + the green school tie. As long as you wear those 3 things then you can pretty much wear anything else on top.

:/ weird...you can wear anything u want at the college i go to...

I had to deal with a dress code in high school, but college?!?! I'm assuming it's a private institution of some sort...so I'll ask, what kind?

Well it's a 6th Form "College" basically, higher education (A-levels) school attached to the side of a Secondary School (our equivelant of High School). As supposedly, because the people in the Secondary School have to wear a very strict uniform, we should wear a sort of "guidline" uniform, they're loose with the rules regarding uniform in 6th form.

I just wear the white shirt, black denim jeans, black converse trainers and my Amon Amarth hoodie.. And the tie if a teacher gets picky about me not wearing it. So tbh it aint too different to what I wear normally anyway :lol:

Well it's a 6th Form "College" basically, higher education (A-levels) school attached to the side of a Secondary School (our equivelant of High School). As supposedlt, because the people in the Secondary School have to wear a very strict uniform, we should wear a sort of "guidline" uniform, they're loose with the rules regarding uniform in 6th form.

ooww, I thought u went to college..college :p not 6th form hehe. now I understand.
6th for is gay at the school I went to...you have to wear a suit every day :S I went to 6th form and spen about £300 in 2 suits and a few shirts and ties, and I left after two weeks :p

I just wear the white shirt, black denim jeans, black converse trainers and my Amon Amarth hoodie.. And the tie if a teacher gets picky about me not wearing it. So tbh it aint too different to what I wear normally anyway :lol:

Gotcha. Interesting fun fact: I used to get away with not wearing a collared shirt my senior year of high school by wearing my Follow the Reaper hoodie. :lol:

Now that I think of it, I wonder what ever happened to that sweatshirt. I spent like $75 for it online because it was impossible to find COB merch anywhere in the States at the time.