Own Pictures Thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH TUUUUUUUURISAAAAAAS :D

(I looked into the other camera)
turisas023.jpg

yap I've got 10 chins :erk:
turisas024.jpg

he really did brush his teeth! (oh too bad he looks so weird on this pic, he really belongs to the Womens topic!!!!)
turisas032.jpg

and old picture from this past September. Looks like Troy Bleich of Into Eternity is a bunny eater. He ended up getting the ears much later, though.

P9160141.jpg

Fanbois? Crying girls? Wtf :lol: Our GWAR show was pretty awesome, minus the gate getting all wet and I lost my grip 3/4 through the show, but I got back on for Cradle of Filth.

yeah, Nikki is right. and if that was directed towards me, thanks Nerve :p

But I can't believe none of you commented on the keg stands!! I seriously question this being a metal forum sometimes :erk:

because we all know you have to drink gratuitous amounts of alchohal to be metal!!!

I know I am not one to talk about physical appearance...but dude, invest:

3a8f_1_b.JPG

...and put a fucking shirt on.

P.S.- Are you wearing lipstick?!?!?!

1. I'm not shaving from anywhere else except trimming sometimes my beard dude:zombie:

2. Uh, just came from shower and I'm not gonna get clean shirt just to wear it for 2 hours and then go sleeping, would make way too much laundry.

3. Not lol. My lips are usually like that, mostly because it's really cold here atm. Shoulda use some lipcare products, don't know what their name is generally.. But you know, the stuff which is meant for chapped lips(?).

3. Not lol. My lips are usually like that, mostly because it's really cold here atm. Shoulda use some lipcare products, don't know what their name is generally.. But you know, the stuff which is meant for chapped lips(?).

Probably because you're pale and have light colored hair too..?