Own Pictures Thread

He doesn't look....really...good on this pic... but you do. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6692325 said:
Shuuuut uuuuup, dudette, you're not ugly!! :mad:

I'm sure I've already told ya before, but I really adore your smile... it's so charming coz it's a genuine smile, not a fake one.
Post more pics of you, thanks. :)

That is obviously not the best picture of me ever taken, but you girls are so kind:oops: It was indeed a very genuine smile, though! :p

Like his music. Which was shit to begin with.

Booooo!!!:mad:

n297901345_449411_5520.jpg

Me, Petri and Markus of Ensiferum, and My friend Steve.

You sure that's Markus? Looks like Janne.

Even though you all hate my sweetheart, Ville, I still have to share this amazing moment that made my panties wet. I just wish I didn't look so damn fugly.

HIM__-_November_11_2007_005.jpg

:guh:
You're the only good looking person in this picture.

btw, I don't get what chicks see in that guy. He looks like Jack Skellington with ill fitting skin.

edit: I want to pinch your cheeks. :p

You sure that's Markus? Looks like Janne.

I wouldn't doubt it :lol:
I walked up to Petri not even noticing the guy, I just looked over to the side and saw him posing for the pic and realized hew as also in Ensiferum :lol:.

I had slept 3-4 hours each night for the past weekend, and I was hungover as fuck that day. Ask Joe..I was out of it :p.

its my first time to post some rediculous pictures

just me
IMG_1313.jpg

Me fighting a shark

IMG_1546.jpg

Going through my comp i found this pic and i cant believe i forgot about it, This was from like 2 years ago when my band got booked to play with a bunch of local shitty hardcore bands so we dressed up in black metal paint as a joke lol it was the funniest thing ever

1331222283_l.jpg

Im from Rochester, in western NY. did you go see Into Eternity here a few months ago? cus my band was the opener for that show either that or I posted some pics on the IE board

I had slept 3-4 hours each night for the past weekend, and I was hungover as fuck that day. Ask Joe..I was out of it :p.

Yeh he was out of it. When I tried to talk to him after the show he was talking half-sentences and gibberish :lol: I thought he was drunk off his ass.

:OMG:

I am so jealous of you.

You'll hate me more when I get home and post my pictures :p

I LOL'd! :lol::lol:
This piccie SO belongs in the N3KRO PICS THREAD it's fucken heinous :headbang:

:headbang: