Own Pictures Thread

img224.jpg

...90's....:ill:

maybe... two weeks ago? fairly recently. the Lady_Laiho joke died so... since i'm not a Jaska fangirl i decided to change it.

Going through my comp i found this pic and i cant believe i forgot about it, This was from like 2 years ago when my band got booked to play with a bunch of local shitty hardcore bands so we dressed up in black metal paint as a joke lol it was the funniest thing ever

1331222283_l.jpg

Your corpse paint wore off EXACTLY the same way mine did when I did it :D We probably used the same kind of paint :p

DSC03106.jpg

Not a very good picture of it wearing off, but well :p

This is me with Ensiferum the first night, I should have gotten more pics since I ended up hanging out with them a fucking lot, the next day as well, but I'm weird in the sense that I don't like to bug band people for that kind of stuff once I have one pic already, don't like to seem like some obsessed annoying fan, but it paid off. Markus and Petri both personally handed me their picks the second night, everyone around me was so pissed. And I got the setlist signed by the whole band the night before, so I made off with a lot :D But still, these pics could be better if I wasn't so fat and ugly and the guy who I got to take the pictures didn't fucking surprise me when I wasn't ready.

markus.jpg

Well, Markus, despite being my fav band member, is also the fucking nicest. I mean they were all nice, except the keyboardist, but he was the one who I hung out with the most. I should have asked for his email or something, I'm certain he would have gave it to me we got along really well, but whatever they might be coming back next spring so we'll see then. This man is fucking awesome though, hypnotic breasts as well.

petri.jpg

Petri and I, this pic is awful because not only did he just fucking blow all his smoke in my face (I hate cigarette smoke :lol:), but the asshole took the picture while I was waiting for the smoke to clear, because I thought that is when a normal person would take the picture. I didn't realize how bad it was until I got home. He's a really nice, humble guy. We got along really well too, we got to hang out for like 10-15 mins the first night just talking about ranfom shit and laughing before other people realized who he was (he was wearing his hood up and kinda of hiding). I bugged him about Norther before I left, so :lol: If they come to North America I'm to thank.

janne.jpg

Can't really say much about the drummer, except for he was really nice and posed for me during the show, I think because I was the only person trying to take pics of him. I could have got his drumstick but I honestly think he only had 2 pairs :lol: This was a really ghetto tour, the venue I saw them in were so fucking small, the second night the whole band barely fit on the stage.

sami.jpg

The bassist was a really fun, happy guy. Hung out with him for a bit, he was the first guy I met, then he got fucking swamped so I kind of just walked away as people accosted him, then I ran into Markus and we just hid from people talking.

emmi.jpg

I don't know who this woman is, if she's part of the band or what, I think her name was Emmi, guess she's a touring member... but she was a real bitch. She walked away from me when I asked for this pic, then she made faces when I asked her to sign the setlist, not to mention she just had a bitch aura about her in general. The second night when I was talking to Markus, I waved hi to her and she gave me this bitchy look :lol: She did the same when I was taking pics of her during the show, so I don't know what I did, but other people said the same about her so...

Anyways, two days of Ensiferum in a row, small venues, stages that weren't even as high as my knees, I fucking loved it. I can't wait to see them again it was probably one of my fav concerts of all times, and the best too in terms of what they played and how well they played it.

P.S. The band name is pronounced EN-SEH-FAIR-UM... the 'fair" sound has the most emphasis... just a random fact, I didn't know that.

EDIT: BRB, resizing... piece of shit photobucket.