Own Pictures Thread

Petri and I, this pic is awful because not only did he just fucking blow all his smoke in my face (I hate cigarette smoke :lol:), but the asshole took the picture while I was waiting for the smoke to clear, because I thought that is when a normal person would take the picture. I didn't realize how bad it was until I got home. He's a really nice, humble guy. We got along really well too, we got to hang out for like 10-15 mins the first night just talking about ranfom shit and laughing before other people realized who he was (he was wearing his hood up and kinda of hiding). I bugged him about Norther before I left, so :lol: If they come to North America I'm to thank.

janne.jpg

Can't really say much about the drummer, except for he was really nice and posed for me during the show, I think because I was the only person trying to take pics of him. I could have got his drumstick but I honestly think he only had 2 pairs :lol: This was a really ghetto tour, the venue I saw them in were so fucking small, the second night the whole band barely fit on the stage.

sami.jpg

I liked these :D Glad to know you had fun.