Own Pictures Thread

Hey cool pics Flo :) But how come the first pic's flipped?

My eyes hurted me as hell after putting the lenses..

PICT0014.jpg

DSC0351hj.jpg

i don't think he's into sharing :D
i'll ask :lol::lol:

No... you would have to share: i wanna have buttsecks with him!:Smokin:

Experimenting with facial hair.

staringdeathintheface004.jpg

Dude, you have ketchup all over your face

Awwwww.... you and your gf look so cute :oops::oops:

AHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAHA YOURE SO FUNNY dude seriously gtfo

No, you GTFO. He's a regular and has been here for over three years. Stop acting like an Internet Tough Guy and calm down.

Hey cool pics Flo :) But how come the first pic's flipped?

My eyes hurted me as hell after putting the lenses..

PICT0014.jpg

DSC0351hj.jpg

MIMA, you're cute, but i prefer the straight hair to be honest. :)

^Ah, i thought you were banned! I'm glad you're not. :) And thx, but i can't straighten it everyday ya know :(

I dont care how long hes been trolling here, hes been a fag for quite some time and its getting annoying. I used to like him, but now hes just gay

Knarfuck.... gtfo plz nothing and i mean nothing you say on here is worth reading so stop plaguing this forum with your nonsense and fucking leave. Go back to your fucking cave or something and try to build a fire with sticks i dont care just leave..

Knarfuck.... gtfo plz nothing and i mean nothing you say on here is worth reading so stop plaguing this forum with your nonsense and fucking leave. Go back to your fucking cave or something and try to build a fire with sticks i dont care just leave..

I like the irony

I LOL'd, because before I even read your post I was thinking that then I looked down and BANG!

Some pics from the Suffocation show last night.

Jason from Skinless. He reminded me so much of Chris Krall that I needed to go say hi. Turns out he was a nice guy anyway. And he gave my back a well-needed crack *lolrhyme*.

PB150101.jpg
Sexy shirt you got there Nikki, Death ftw.