Own Pictures Thread

DSCN08821lol.jpg

I am in prison!

hahaha XD

(it was the project of a girl in my 3D art course, she did a sex cage :lol:

^Thank you... :) ...and no, never changed sex... I only wanted to have some fun acting like an idiot (thing that I always do, to be honest, haha) and messing about.

ps: Kev, thanks for your "support-posts"... your help was great in this kind of play! Haha. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6747437 said:
^Thank you... :) ...and no, never changed sex... I only wanted to have some fun acting like an idiot (thing that I always do, to be honest, haha) and messing about.

ps: Kev, thanks for your "support-posts"... your help was great in this kind of play! Haha. :)

Oh right... That was confusing.

But reading it now is quite funny! :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6747437 said:

Oh yeah! Anything you want :kickass:Don't forget mitch:

He's telling the truth guys, I've seen the proof. :( It was shocking but I've come to accept it now. :erk:

Yeah... but don't worry, I never forget of Mitch.... it's only that if he could he would insult me and kick me in my ass, at the moment (plus, he really thinks I am a man... :cry:).