Own Pictures Thread

Wouldnt even call it "life"

how can something like that function properly in society?

are you jsut trying to be a dick, or do you really lack any compassion at all?

have no intentions of getting myself shot at in the name of a bunch of bullshit i don't stand for.

They can't, which is exactly my point. Apparently his wife left him a year later. Pretty fucked up imo.

I love my country. I may not support the current state of it, but that doesn't change the fact that I would like to serve it....I'm just not going to put my life in jeopardy.

glad not all americans are completely delusional with bureaucratic nonsense :lol:

:lol: You know I'm right, and I don't see the problem complimenting a girl, even if they do try to fish one from a foolish act, I mean it won't kill us and it makes them feel good. If you're that big of a dick that making someone feel good about themselves by saying a few words even though it may or may not aggravate you a little at times then :lol: Do a fucking barrel roll NAO! :kickass:

:lol: I'm wondering the same thing!

I never said I wouldn't; i mean, find me one girl who doesn't fish for compliments? :lol:

however, there is a point when it gets to be way too much :p

and wtf dude, stop going all uber feminist on me, you know you're just doing it for the pussy :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
mostvalubal.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everybody for the compliments :D

foi arrumar logo uma patricinha Lele? :p

Velho, ela saiu de corpse paint comigo...definitivamente não é uma patricinha típica eahuhuHUEAUHuheuahuHEAUhuheahuHEHAUHHea se bem que, grana ela tem pra caralho, mas whatever o_o

Great shirt :kickass:, just be careful to wash it inside out and let it hang dry, also try not to wash it too much... if it's screenprinted it will break and peel fast.

Thanks for deleting me from MSN too :lol:

That's the best advice a man can give " wash it inside out ", I do the same with all my clothes even pants :lol:

Holy holy holy , how did you know she erased you ? did you check it with some fake program :lol: ?

That's the best advice a man can give " wash it inside out ", I do the same with all my clothes even pants :lol:

Holy holy holy , how did you know she erased you ? did you check it with some fake program :lol: ?

:lol: I have MSN plus, contact list clean-up shows you who has you added and who doesn't. You deleted me too bastard.