Own Pictures Thread

Nice picture :lol:! Don't listen to Alexis, he cut his hair he's a traitor to hair... actually I'm sure he still has the werewolf arms and legs so :lol:!

:lol: :lol:

Leandro also has been thinking seriously in cut his hair, and he also has hairy arms :lol:

And yeah I still have the werewolf arms and legs, would be über gay if I remove them with wax or with a razor :oops:, and I really didn't want it to cut it, but I had to do it, had no choice man :erk:.

:lol: :lol:

Leandro also has been thinking seriously in cut his hair, and he also has hairy arms :lol:

And yeah I still have the werewolf arms and legs, would be über gay if I remove them with wax or with a razor :oops:, and I really didn't want it to cut it, but I had to do it, had no choice man :erk:.

Meh, if it was for the army then whatever, this is what you would look like though now if you didn't cut it:

lolalxixxx.jpg

haha, if i was in a strip club, I'd be wearing less than that!!

OMG!!

Obviously you never have been in one, before they take their clothes off they use costumes like the one you had, well I haven't seen one girl dressed like a princess :lol:, ask Dred he knows more about stripper clubs than me for sure :D.

Obviously you never have been in one, before they take their clothes off they use costumes like the one you had, well I haven't seen one girl dressed like a princess :lol:, ask Dred he knows more about stripper clubs than me for sure :D.

:lol: nah,I have yet to go to one, maybe some other time.