Own Pictures Thread

Yeah, I have to agree...if that's true, then let them be happy and live their lives...and don't post any pics of him here again. It's already too cruel that he has to live with the way he looks...and then he appears in a forum?

Thank you and + 9999 poitns ( you can't get the 10 thousand on videogames :lol: )

Lets get this shit back on track:

Halloween 2k5

hahaha.jpg

Yeah, I have to agree...if that's true, then let them be happy and live their lives...and don't post any pics of him here again. It's already too cruel that he has to live with the way he looks...and then he appears in a forum?

you want that him stop posting the guys pics because you feel bad about?

it was the "faceless" guy decition to become famous... he decided to go to the news and stuff... that guy was wildword show in every television...

so its not a problem to post pics of him

I never knew about that guy 'till now, maybe he showed up in every show because he was running out of money and with the lack of money he needed or still need it for his rehabilitation or whatever it's spelled in English.

I never knew about that guy 'till now, maybe he showed up in every show because he was running out of money and with the lack of money he needed or still need it for his rehabilitation or whatever it's spelled in English.

Correct. The government pays for that shit though....but if i were him I would make as much money on it as I could, buy as many drugs as I could...go on a bender and try and OD.

you want that him stop posting the guys pics because you feel bad about?

it was the "faceless" guy decition to become famous... he decided to go to the news and stuff... that guy was wildword show in every television...

so its not a problem to post pics of him

Well, I never heard of him...and I never saw him somewhere...so..well, of course he decided for himself if everyone can see him on TV or something, but I don't think he did that because he wanted to be famous or...that he appears in a forum where people talk about him.