Own Pictures Thread

A year ago I spend like 6 month all alone in an appartment without internet, TV and telephone, that was awesome.

Yeah, I stayed at my sister's apartment and it has no internet, no cable tv, no computers, stuff like that :p

I was pretty much busy all the time though(going out with my girlfriend) so it wasn't a problem | ^_^

:kickass:

Could you get any gayer :lol: ?
Why? Because I dont want to get shot at by some 12 year old arab kid with a fucking RPG? no thanks. I don't want to end up like this kid

Marine20Sgt20Ty20Ziegel.jpg

Wouldnt even call it "life"

how can something like that function properly in society?

They can't, which is exactly my point. Apparently his wife left him a year later. Pretty fucked up imo.

I love my country. I may not support the current state of it, but that doesn't change the fact that I would like to serve it....I'm just not going to put my life in jeopardy.

Yeah, I have to agree...if that's true, then let them be happy and live their lives...and don't post any pics of him here again. It's already too cruel that he has to live with the way he looks...and then he appears in a forum?

I'm not making fun of him you boob, I'm using him as an example as to why I have no interest in being on the front lines.