Own Pictures Thread

I don't get the whole 4chan thing, I find that pretty boring and it got on my nerves. I'm talking of the system of the website, the jokes are shit you are guys are taking their a sually funny, but I can't stand the site.

I don't get the whole 4chan thing, I find that pretty boring and it got on my nerves. I'm talking of the system of the website, the jokes are shit you are guys are taking their a sually funny, but I can't stand the site.

It takes some getting used to but if it lurk the fuck moar then you will get it.

Altitudes is taking a 5 day dirt nap with a final warning. When he returns report him if he gets out of control again.

Out of control? :lol:

It's me when I still had long hair

DSC03177.jpg

And this is me with short hair :erk::erk::erk:

Imagen441413661.jpg

Why? :lol:

sexcage.jpg

I now have the same picture I posted this week but bigger :lol:

I'm fat :lol:

It's me in one of my Art courses during the presentation of the project of a girl.

YAY!

Woll Smoth:
1195038854679.jpg

Haha! I've seen this already! :lol:

ANother one just for the pure flaming. Those other pictures were edited a bit(made narrower) because they were so big. this one is not. I look completely stoned because of the lightning from the camera :lol
390300.jpg

Resize your ugly self, 'fo. Seriously, you are the product of Are You Dead Yet, a 14 year old poser.

036-2.jpg

Alex, Me and Maxilie (all fking drunk)

041-2.jpg

Needless to say but you are pretty *swoons*

Do you mean that I had a nice hair ? :lol:

Nope, not for a job, but I cut it because of a promise I made and I also needed to cut for sth called " Military Service " :p

Not really, I just remember all the thread you made about your hair. Growing it for two-three years to cut doesn't really make sense.

Lol @ "Military Service"

I never said it are the sweetest things which doesn't make sense.
It depends on the amount of sugar

Being harsh with them makes them stronger and prepare them for real lifoohh:kickass:
Sorry, but no, Kev... no. Women don't need that, as don't men. Noone needs to be misunderstood and being bashed on in certain ways.

She needs attention, we are giving her some ! :lol:

Sorry, but no again... Erni didn't do anything to ask for attention: what Knarfi said is true, she only stated that she doesn't think she looks good on her pics, and this has nothing to deal with the fact that she can't take pics, 'cause everyone else does and everyone is free to act like he/she wants.... if Josh didn't say what he said at first (don't take it bad, Josh, I've nothing against you and I'm only explaining my thought and what I saw) Erni surely wouldn't have been going on saying anything else the same... she posted and answered as a reaction only... and she didn't say anything wrong too, to me.

It's just how girls are... take every thing they're exposed to through the media, add it to their penchant for being emotional and you have the formula for that behaviour. Every teen girl will be that way, now until the end of time, being dicks to them only makes it worse :lol: What's wrong with giving a girl a little extra attention if it will make her feel good about herself, even if it is annoying sometimes... is it so hard?? Damn you boys need to learn a lot about women :p
Thank you.

It's just how girls are... take every thing they're exposed to through the media, add it to their penchant for being emotional and you have the formula for that behaviour. Every teen girl will be that way, now until the end of time, being dicks to them only makes it worse :lol: What's wrong with giving a girl a little extra attention if it will make her feel good about herself, even if it is annoying sometimes... is it so hard?? Damn you boys need to learn a lot about women :p

Being harsh with them makes them stronger and prepare them for real lifoohh:kickass:

well. here we have two extremists :lol:

attention is fine; look at all the people going AMG PRETTY! to just about everything :p

however 90% of teenage girls feel a need to be constantly reminded time and time over again that they are pretty, and place 99.9% of their self worth on it, and usually get overly melodramatic about it. again, I'm not saying this is erni (cause it's actually not so much), however if you look at it, coddling that kind of behavior is a) a pain in the ass b) feeding the fire c) probably going to piss you off :lol:. I'm not saying be a dick about it, just don't go overblown for the waterworks either :p

It takes some getting used to but if it lurk the fuck moar then you will get it.

i never understood what the random image board had to do with anything :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6774931 said:
Thank you.

don't fall for it, he only did it for the poon :lol:

:lol: You know I'm right, and I don't see the problem complimenting a girl, even if they do try to fish one from a foolish act, I mean it won't kill us and it makes them feel good. If you're that big of a dick that making someone feel good about themselves by saying a few words even though it may or may not aggravate you a little at times then :lol: Do a fucking barrel roll NAO! :kickass:

Hey wait since when do people take me seriously here ? :lol:
:lol: I'm wondering the same thing!