Own Pictures Thread

No, I'm just pointing out the obvious. These people who post over 9000 pictures of themselves on the internet doing the same pretentious poses and then say "oh im so ugly" are pathetic :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I don't think I post so many pics here...and well,...even if I do...you don't have to look at them...
But okay...I mean, you're right somehow? ...I think I'm ugly...well, not...ugly. But just...not pretty... I shouldn't take pics of myself then. I'll try not to post pics here again.

She didnt say "AMG IM SO UGLY" at all. She said she doesnt think she looks good on pics. Obviously, other people DO think she does, so let her post the pics. I dont see your problem here in the first place. Does it bother you? I dont think so, so why hurt someones feelings? I mean, i dont care if you hurt whoevers feelings, since 99% of the posters here are scum anyway. She is an exception.

Oh, and spare me the obvious "LOL PEDO IS PROTECTING HIS VICTIM LOLZZ"

:mad::mad:

Taking fuckloads photos of yourself and posting them on the internet + saying "oh I look stupid" = Just plain vanity and hypocrisy and there's nothing else to it.

Just like someone who posts loads of videos of themselves playing guitar on Youtube and says "Oh im shit" :rolleyes: They're just doing the "lets pretend to be modest" thing.

Josh, if this was a man then you're EXACTLY right with everything you've said. If this was an older girl you're right too. In fact, any way you look at it, you're right, but the thing is she's a very young girl, and that pretty much sums up that she is gonna be self conscious and have self esteem issues. All girls are that way, especially when they're young teens :lol: Go easy on her, I know there's been a shitload of trolls here lately and we're all going nuts but just take it back a notch, your point is valid but no need to make it in such a bold way :p You're acting like an American! :lol: Bring it back from Defcon 4 :lol:

P.S. Frank, pedos don't protect their victims :lol:

Yeah, thanks Joe. I appreciate it.

but be honest, youre scum :lol:
nah, but i think you know what i mean :p I mean, if he'd talk about you in that way, its different than if he talks about someone like erni in that way..