Own Pictures Thread

Imagen441413696.jpg

must been nice :kickass: sounds a good production

Fucking ugly pic of me in my room posing with guitar:kickass::erk::puke:
390442.jpg

ANother one just for the pure flaming. Those other pictures were edited a bit(made narrower) because they were so big. this one is not. I look completely stoned because of the lightning from the camera :lol
390300.jpg

Ohhh, thank you so much for posting these pics of you! :)

...Now I know how my stalker looks like...! ...haha. :p

Wow, really nice pics, Roxx! I love these...you're really pretty and I love your hair! It's nice! ...Ooooh, and your smile...! :)

Haha, and Maxilie seems cool...and she's really pretty, too! :)

You really are a prick, be proud of yourself.

No, I'm just pointing out the obvious. These people who post over 9000 pictures of themselves on the internet doing the same pretentious poses and then say "oh im so ugly" are pathetic :rolleyes:

She didnt say "AMG IM SO UGLY" at all. She said she doesnt think she looks good on pics. Obviously, other people DO think she does, so let her post the pics. I dont see your problem here in the first place. Does it bother you? I dont think so, so why hurt someones feelings? I mean, i dont care if you hurt whoevers feelings, since 99% of the posters here are scum anyway. She is an exception.

Oh, and spare me the obvious "LOL PEDO IS PROTECTING HIS VICTIM LOLZZ"

She didnt say "AMG IM SO UGLY" at all. She said she doesnt think she looks good on pics. Obviously, other people DO think she does, so let her post the pics. I dont see your problem here in the first place. Does it bother you? I dont think so, so why hurt someones feelings? I mean, i dont care if you hurt whoevers feelings, since 99% of the posters here are scum anyway. She is an exception.

Oh, and spare me the obvious "LOL PEDO IS PROTECTING HIS VICTIM LOLZZ"

Taking fuckloads photos of yourself and posting them on the internet + saying "oh I look stupid" = Just plain vanity and hypocrisy and there's nothing else to it.

Just like someone who posts loads of videos of themselves playing guitar on Youtube and says "Oh im shit" :rolleyes: They're just doing the "lets pretend to be modest" thing.