Own Pictures Thread

This is the ring which I've been talking about for months , how does it look ?

Imagen441413637mod.jpg
:kickass::kickass: ahh it Looks good!! :worship:

faceless???

Just fix your goddamned hair. You're sporting the "dyke mullet" in that photo

and it doesnt help any that it's red

It's not red anymore! Unfortunately i have to let it grow before i can go fix it better...i dont like the fact i got a real "emo" fringe there. I try to get it to the side by putting my hair into middle parting but it doesnt work. It has to get longer and if i cut it it will only grow back and look uglier :lol: Maybe you should look at the other pics. My hair havent been red in a long time :lol:

^Ok:erk: better remove those pics anyway since i should take some better ones.

EDIT: Deleted all but one since somethings gotta stay anyway :lol:

My party at the foufs was so nice..and I was SO drunk haha (a dude said to me today that he have never saw a girl drunk like me hahaha)

Some pics of some of my friends and I

026-2.jpg

Alexander (Fateless guitarist) Me, Marc (Fateless bassist)

036-2.jpg

Alex, Me and Maxilie (all fking drunk)

041-2.jpg

Left to right: Fred (Guitarist of Impalement), Karine (my best friend), Annik who has shaved her hair (Drummer of Fateless) Me and Maxilie

hahah I love this pic :p

046-2.jpg

Alex and Guillaume and a part of Alexander

057-2.jpg

Marie-Eve and Éric

070-2.jpg

Me, Math, Karine (who stole my place :p!)

074-2.jpg

Marc, Karine and Me talking to someone

Tu y va souvent au fouf? Je repasse les évènements dans ma tête en me demandant si je t'y aurais pas déjà vu :lol: Je crois pas...

Nice pics by the way!

(And god... is there anyone that think that bald girls looks good? I hate that, I find that so ugly I can't understand why they are doing this...)

it was for cancer.. so she got $$$ for helping

She's cute anyway

Goldy fucking fair enought, respect for that and sorry for my comment - yeah she's cute tho.

But I don't get why girls are shaving without reason, they can look "ok" or if they are really beautiful they can still be, but if they are with bald head, imagine how they are with hair...