Own Pictures Thread

ANother one just for the pure flaming. Those other pictures were edited a bit(made narrower) because they were so big. this one is not. I look completely stoned because of the lightning from the camera :lol
390300.jpg

i'm surprized how no one mention how gay is to have a huge flag of Bullet ForMY Valentine in your bedroom

^I wondered that too....Unfortunately it is there to pollute my walls(I used to like them) :lol: I also have HCDR and Slayer flag. I used to have Judas Priest but that one looked so bad and gay i had to take it down...not to mention it was huge.

its Judas Priest, no matter how gay Rob is, the band kicks your nuts, either way, if you don't like. mail to me :p

its Judas Priest, no matter how gay Rob is, the band kicks your nuts, either way, if you don't like. mail to me :p

I know Priest kicks serious ass but that flag was exactly looking like when they walk into the Blue Oyster bar in Police academy movies :lol:

I'm sorry. I am in the worst mood I've been in a very long time....but the picture Phenom poster made me LoL like no else.

Does this make me a worse person than before??

The school photo dude. I loled like no other. I dont mean to be offensive, but you look like a queerer (thats right, i made up a word) version of me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The school photo dude. I loled like no other. I dont mean to be offensive, but you look like a queerer (thats right, i made up a word) version of me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it was right before i dyed my hair black again :p I dont take no offense:lol: I know it doesnt look like me. I look more like a stoner :lol:

Ya sure :lol: I actually look stoned often. I dont look that weird if someone else photographs me tbh. I shall see if i can get hold of my pics from the ball where i go looking like fat tony in a tuxedo :lol: If i photograph myself my face looks "lifeless"

faceless???

Just fix your goddamned hair. You're sporting the "dyke mullet" in that photo

and it doesnt help any that it's red