Own Pictures Thread

^I know...horrible isn't it?:lol: They are still comfy to my hand and i like to have alot of stuff on my hands/arm when i play guitar and i just played guitar beforehand on that.

I decided to look like one in the pics. I just somehow had on my HCDR shirt :lol: Camo pants too because they are so comfortable:kickass:

^Yes...when you are used to wearing Jeans all the time Camo pants are fucking heaven:lol: Nah ive had these pants on all day actually. Not the HCDR shirt tho but the bangles yes. :)

^Yes...when you are used to wearing Jeans all the time Camo pants are fucking heaven:lol: Nah ive had these pants on all day actually. Not the HCDR shirt tho but the bangles yes. :)

Just like KiracQC played shit "on purpose" :rolleyes:. That excuse does not fly.

You look like Woll Smoth.

Just like KiracQC played shit "on purpose" :rolleyes:. That excuse does not fly.

You look like Woll Smoth.

Who the fuck is that?:lol: I have no excuse for the HCDR or Bangles but i did wear my Camo pants for comfort purposes:lol: The guitar,shirt,bangles were just there to perfect the fanboi picture!!!:lol:

Woll Smoth:
1195038854679.jpg