Own Pictures Thread

For fucks sake, please leave this thread alone and take the fighting to another thread? It's getting annoying. (Of course it's entertaining.. but this is one of the only good threads on CoBot)

^At least my minions are literate and made funny jokes and good contribution to this board :lol: :p

HEEEEY GGOOONZZOOOOO!!!

Would you please take those two minions Flyingv_guy and the phenom back to the retard hospital to be sterilized? :lol:

EDIT: I am only fucking around, I'm not apart of actual flaming :p

Hey I did something with some albums of my favorite bands, which one is the best?
wallpaperbands2.jpg

wallpaperbands2twril.jpg

wallpaperbands2ripple.jpg

tl;dr

Gonzo wanking off/around again?

Do you even know what tl;dr means?

^At least my minions are literate and made funny jokes and good contribution to this board :lol: :p

HEEEEY GGOOONZZOOOOO!!!

Would you please take those two minions Flyingv_guy and the phenom back to the retard hospital to be sterilized? :lol:

I don't have minions dude! That's a dark side thing (ie: YOU!) :lol:

Besides:

Literate? Funny jokes??? GOOD CONTRIBUTION??!?!

What the fuck are you talking about? I think you mistook them for another worthy people... :lol:

I'm not a minion! :mad:

>8(

haha :lol:

HEEEEY GGOOONZZOOOOO!!!

What the fuck is your problem :lol::lol:

HEEEEY GGOOONZZOOOOO!!!

dude..shut the fuck up cuz ur the one who complains about flames wars later on an plz get a bit self confidence and prove ur balls by yourself and don't abuse other ppl for that.
faggot.