Own Pictures Thread

fuckinh yes!

guns are for man with small dick, and for ugly bitches in case of womans

Mhm. I am not a fan of weapons either but I don't think a guy who likes to collect guns is a faggot with a small dick.

Besides, I'm sure firing guns is fun. I mean I like paintball so wtf, shooting a gun (at nothing, or at a target) is probably fun too, you never know until you try. That being said, I don't agree with hunting but people have their rights. I just think it's pointless to go out and shoot innocent creatures because you think it's fun to do it. If you want to hunt, use a knife, or your own hands.. a bow and arrow maybe, something that takes more skill than fucking pointing and shooting. How can you be proud you shot a deer from 50 yards away while it wasn't paying attention. Seriously, I'd be ashamed.

If you want to hunt, use a knife, or your own hands.. a bow and arrow maybe, something that takes more skill than fucking pointing and shooting. How can you be proud you shot a deer from 50 yards away while it wasn't paying attention. Seriously, I'd be ashamed.

frontimage.gif

I love firearms (they're fun to shoot at inanimate shit,) but that is the only way to hunt.

if he doesn't want to admit he is from Motherland, he is either Chechen or Ukranian

Mhm. I am not a fan of weapons either but I don't think a guy who likes to collect guns is a faggot with a small dick.

Besides, I'm sure firing guns is fun. I mean I like paintball so wtf, shooting a gun (at nothing, or at a target) is probably fun too, you never know until you try. That being said, I don't agree with hunting but people have their rights. I just think it's pointless to go out and shoot innocent creatures because you think it's fun to do it. If you want to hunt, use a knife, or your own hands.. a bow and arrow maybe, something that takes more skill than fucking pointing and shooting. How can you be proud you shot a deer from 50 yards away while it wasn't paying attention. Seriously, I'd be ashamed.

I don't hunt, but I disagree. Most people hunt animals to....eat them. :eek: Sure, using a gun is not as primal as hunting with a combat weapon, but that argument is moot since I'm sure you buy most of your meats from the grocery store or processed foods from a food chain. Where's the fun in that?

I don't hunt, but I disagree. Most people hunt animals to....eat them.

The fuck is the point of that. There's enough fucking animals being killed in farms and shit, there's no shortage of food in North America.

I'm sure you buy most of your meats from the grocery store or processed foods from a food chain. Where's the fun in that?

Where's the fun in taking the life of something that you didn't need to kill?