Own Pictures Thread

Oh god, you're right! :lol: Funny thing is, he's muslim.

Yeh I think I can see it now

muslim.png

@Draznog:

I didn't read everything since your gun pic post, but an acquaintance of mine was in Australia recently and said it's 100% illegal to have a firearm. True or not? He said if one is found with a gun, 5 years locked up automatically. Mind you I didn't read everything so sorry if I missed something.

That is true you have to have a lot of licensing and requirements to own one:
-Safety license
-Class C License
-Registered Weapons under Class
-you also have to wait 2 weeks waiting period with background checks before you can buy one.
-you have to have a licence to own ammunition
-you have to have a licence to make your own ammunition
-all firearms and ammunition must be in a locked safe under a licensed gun range .
-you have to have a ownership license to be able to take your gun home to be able to go hunting or whatever, and you need the city council to sign a permit so you can go hunting.

I do not have any license except my safety license and it is a illegal to own a working replica of a firearm.

Well, I don't know about you. But I would take pride in the fact that I was able to
1. Shoot and kill
2. Track
3. Dress and prepare
4. Skin
and
5. Cook
the meal that sat before me at my dinner table. (Which is probably healthier than anything store bought due to the amount of preservatives in just about every food these days).

So you would take pride in the fact that you would kill something just so that you say "hey i killed it so I'm going to eat it" And unless you're as brutal as me i doubt that you would be and to Flank and Front a dead animal.

So you would take pride in the fact that you would kill something just so that you say "hey i killed it so I'm going to eat it" And unless you're as brutal as me i doubt that you would be and to Flank and Front a dead animal.

Learn punctuation or shut the fuck up.