Own Pictures Thread

you are now entering...
THE
Philly002.jpg

i was there on business; sitting in a conference room 8 hours a day for 6 days doesnt lend itself to much spare time

south st. was for an hour sunday night, and i only had free time this morning before my flight

i think i went to a wawa in upper darby though...

or maybe it was just darby twp. i forget.

I mean, if that was real it would be a quite nice one (although I would choose a complete different one).
But I wouldn't buy a shirt like that.. looks like a glitter tatto for teenager/grown ups

I mean, if that was real it would be a quite nice one (although I would choose a complete different one).
But I wouldn't buy a shirt like that.. looks like a glitter tatto for teenager/grown ups

That's what I was just thinking actually. He's better off getting a henna tattoo :lol:

open photoshop > place the tattoo pic on top of arm > levels > darken/lighten/overlay (or which fits best)

2 henna-sleeves would be totally badass :lol:

open photoshop > place the tattoo pic on top of arm > levels > darken/lighten/overlay (or which fits best)

yup, at first I thought that he had done it this way but then I liked the shirt version better

It's not real, it's just sleeves made from material. My mum bought some and wore them when I came home from work and my reaction was: :OMG:

Oh wait...