Own Pictures Thread

Ok, some new pics for the lovely people of COBOT.

This shirt pwns at life.

DSC02541.jpg

Fuck Yeah! Tickets to Iron Maiden (tomorrow), Ozzy Osbourne (March 30th) and Helloween-Gamma Ray (April 11th)

Dude that shirt fucking rocks honestly that is better than any shirt from t shirt hell.

Don't be such a close minded bitch! I don't give a shit about Korn, but I'm not gonna walk away just because of that. I simple don't care about them.

i'm not close-minded, korn is the only band i sincerely hate... actually, the only thing i hate, (next to Tom fucking Hanks *cold shivers*)

ps: *kicks balls for calling me a bitch* :Smug:

^lolwut? you know what i look like:

:zombie:

i don't like their style of music, the guy's vocals, the idea the band portrays of metal (being sex-fuck-fuck-sex-strange-hiphopmetal-sex-fuck) and their 'real' fans who act just like them :erk:, the fact that they try to mix some kind of hiphop with metal and their clothes :puke:.
on top of that i must add i strongly dislike the fact that they are butt-fugly (it has an enhancing effect on the taste of music, i'm just being honest here :lol:), i actually dislike everything about them, i can't help it... and to be honest, i don't want to even try to like them a bit. i just avoid them, and i've been doing okay so far :). maybe i'm just not getting their message :p:)

Your above-right to that prick who's kneeling down in the white suit. OR! Two guys to the left and above of said prick :lol:

I dunno they both look like you :rofl:

What with the faggot wearing the gold tux, sneakers, and throwing gang signs? Has anyone let him know he's about as cool as colon cancer?

edit: Alliteration FTW! :p