Own Pictures Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;7086708 said:
Oh good god, what a horrible car accident... I had kind of a similar experience, somehow, so I know how much that can make you shocked and feel scared... I'm glad you're still here to tell us how it went.

Hope you're feeling better too, and that you can totally recover soon... and play in looots of forum-jams, obviously. ;) ...:)
haha, thanks. luckily, I don't remember any of the accident so i don't have to deal with the horrible memories. the doctors said it's a shock-trauma thing, your brain doesn't remember on purpose but little parts of it may come back later in life.

Freakin' scary! What the hell happened? Holy shit the way I got my injury is ridiculous compared to that, your car is just a big metal pack now :erk: At least you're here to tell the story. Glad it wasn't worse.
I'm glad it wasn't worse either. I don't know how I made it out alive tbh. my body was ejected out of the vehicle and the paramedics found me lying in the middle of the freeway. I'm gonna take this as an opportunity to stop partying and focus more on guitar. and how did your injury happen anyway?

:zombie:

You're extremely fucking lucky. Wear your seatbelt.

I always wear a seatbelt when I'm the driver. But after getting hit by the first car (a big fuckin SUV) I must've tried to escape and so I took of the`seatbelt. and this first hit sent my car spinning across the road. Then when the 2nd car t-boned into me, that's what probably made me fly out of the car.

I always wear a seatbelt when I'm the driver. But after getting hit by the first car (a big fuckin SUV) I must've tried to escape and so I took of the`seatbelt. and this first hit sent my car spinning across the road. Then when the 2nd car t-boned into me, that's what probably made me fly out of the car.

They actually tell you not to try and leave your vehicle after a highway crash. You'll survive the crash but get nailed crossing the street.

Seriously though...glad you're okay. That's fucked.

Something new..

324_2455%20copy.jpg

I may have missed this somewhere but, was the accident your fault?
Glad you're okay!! You probably made the news!

Something new..

324_2455%20copy.jpg

I have this hoodie... it looks mighty fine on you though :)

They actually tell you not to try and leave your vehicle after a highway crash. You'll survive the crash but get nailed crossing the street.

Seriously though...glad you're okay. That's fucked.

@Mystique: glad you're okay now :)

@Mystique

That bingle sounds fucken horrible hope your alright, no other injuries apart from broken arm?
thank you guys. and yeah, of course i have other injuries. broken/fractured ribs and spine, stitches here and there, one of the bones in my neck is a bit fucked up...doctors said everything should heal in a few months. i'm in no condition to go out anywhere, so i had to stop college and everything. i'm kinda stuck in the house all day or going to doctors appointments. good news though, i got my cast off today and there's no need for surgery!!!
I may have missed this somewhere but, was the accident your fault?
Glad you're okay!! You probably made the news!
thanks. and no, wasn't really my fault. i admit i was drunk and got the DUI, but the fuckin SUV was speeding and couldn't brake in time to not hit me when i had braked. the 2nd car that t-boned into me was also speeding and same goes for her.
Something new..

324_2455%20copy.jpg

dude, you still look good. but go back to your old look!!