Own Pictures Thread

Notice the black hair? :loco:

DSC04067.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

:)

me likes you

the first thing I wrote on my cast when my mom got me the sharpie for it (couldn't help it :D)
theaccident017.jpg

and then I had my sister write teh necrophagist on the other side
theaccident016.jpg

theaccident015.jpg

and here's what my car looks like after my accident. it's completely totaled, in the junk yard. I miss it already :( and yeah, I was in the driver's seat :ill:
TheAccident011.jpg

TheAccident009.jpg

HOLY FUUUCCKKK!!!
yeah, i know. I also have pics of me while in the hospital. but i better not post those. I was in the ICU for 6 days, 2 of which I was in a coma. and I cant remember any of it. my memory only comes back when they transferred me to my regular hospital.
5EKC105

SEK-C 105

Sexy 105

Wut?

lol, its just a random license plate number.

Notice the black hair? :loco:

DSC04067.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

Black hair suits you, MiMzy. You're pretty as always, my fair lady. :)

the first thing I wrote on my cast when my mom got me the sharpie for it (couldn't help it :D)
theaccident017.jpg

theaccident016.jpg

theaccident015.jpg

and here's what my car looks like after my accident. it's completely totaled, in the junk yard. I miss it already :( and yeah, I was in the driver's seat :ill:
TheAccident011.jpg

TheAccident009.jpg

Oh good god, what a horrible car accident... I had kind of a similar experience, somehow, so I know how much that can make you shocked and feel scared... I'm glad you're still here to tell us how it went.

Hope you're feeling better too, and that you can totally recover soon... and play in looots of forum-jams, obviously. ;) ...:)

theaccident017.jpg

theaccident016.jpg

theaccident015.jpg

TheAccident011.jpg

TheAccident009.jpg

Freakin' scary! What the hell happened? Holy shit the way I got my injury is ridiculous compared to that, your car is just a big metal pack now :erk: At least you're here to tell the story. Glad it wasn't worse.