Own Pictures Thread

aleta said:
i don't have tits! :D

Buy a couple :Smug:

Wings of a Dream:These girls are from your country, venezuela.... last week, i took them a photograph in reforma, the blond one has superb tits lol

venezolanasenelpaseodelos3vagos.jpg

Wings of a dream said:
^

Hahaha lol that's just the funniest reply you could have given. Made my day I gotta say.

Stop trying to get laid, you horny little devil.

Leave that to the professionals...

...Ralf?

-Gavin- said:

...Ralf?

hahahha, I love my reputation

ralf told me once a long long time ago that he'd rather snowboard nowadays
i see no problem in being succesful in both

Tut Ankh Amon said:
yeah, i mean
both are pretty similar.
You exercise your legs, you need a hard board to practice both... and hey, even when it's cold as hell, you can still have fun by yourself! :p
I cound't say it better myself. So, aleta, you've got MSN? ;)

-Gavin- said:

...Ralf?

That just made me laugh like, so I'm not supposed to express my feelings now?

I can't talk bad about AYDY and now I can't express my feelings on here? suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Buy a couple :Smug:

Wings of a Dream:These girls are from your country, venezuela.... last week, i took them a photograph in reforma, the blond one has superb tits lol

Coool unfortunately I don't know any Mexican girls here, so I can't return the favor.

Haha....no, he's not on crack. He's just..very hyper and has too much energy. I feel sorry for my parents. There in their late 50's, and their dealing with a 4 or 5 year old, sad, I don't even remember his age....=-s. Also, we don't beleive in putting kids on medication. All kids are hyper, it's just the way they are. They'll grow out of it. I didn't, well, because I'm an acception.