Own Pictures Thread

Parachico.jpg

mom has always said that i'm such a handsome guy,moreover, she thinks i'm the malmsteen from México, just look at my guitar -- NO FRETS !:headbang:

mmmm .......... if you, idiot, you the same who are reading this fucking nonsense, think that i have a mask put on.... let me tell you that you're wrong, my beauty is natural !!!!!!!

BloodyScalpel said:
you wannabe

First of all, look dude think you are kinda shocked due to my extreme gorgeousness ! ..... you all stop being so jealous..... you can't see anything good because you want it :ill:, your mom must not be as proud as mine coz you dont have a guitar without frets :cool:

LOL

I have two shells of myself, in which I can express the darkness and feebleness of the human soul. My deepest dreams just soar through the time aëther and capture the beauty of the life-death cycle between the ages....

Missiles said:
WTF! I posted I pic like that long time ago in some thread ( don't remember which one ). You fucking bastard copycat! :D

:tickled: i liek the pic my dads got a gutar that looks the Same but white has two blue dice on it and a skull cool and the hair :headbang: s