Own Pictures Thread

I won't post pics anymore.

And nothing of value was lost.

Inb4: "Bwaahh :cry: dramaboy" and Joe being better than everyone.

baaaw.jpg

Heartless never said he left clean and with dignity.

I think he got raped. :lol:
Witty. Very witty. And I thought I was the one worthy of lulz here.
Left...
so Scorpio=guitarist and Taurus=bassist?

Yeah, I like those guys, I'm actually considering going to Starland and seeing it again.

btw, hiding behind Petie won't do anything, they'll still find you :lol:but hell I love that guy
You got it. :) Petie's the shizzle.
Luckily there was some random bodybuilder friend of yours who didn't work at the venue or for the band but somehow had free range behind the venue long after the show was over and the fans had left to run onto the bus and save her when she screamed.

Yeah :lol: Your boss (or someone) fucking tossed you in the room with them and locked the door, very believable.

They're also fucking rockstars which means they don't have to resort to such lengths for pussy and drugs. It just doesn't make sense. If they want to do a line of blow or get their dick sucked, I'm sure they don't have any problem getting that done.

Oh ffs.... :lol: Srsly. If you're a witness to all this 'rape' then what have you done to try an intervene? I'd like to know. And btw it's not fucking Iraq, it's backstage in a venue,t here is laws it's not some free for all... and if it were true SOMEONE would have come forward and charged them, and the venue could get sued, for fuck's sakes, if you saw and didn't do anything, you could get sued/charged.
1)You're just jealous cause you weren't there and couldn't be an hero.
2)You're just jealous cause you weren't tossed in a room with them with the door locked behind you, Vortex faggot.
3)It's no fun getting what you want without the risk and adrenaline rush.
4)Why would I disrupt a perfectly raunchy rape?
You're kidding right?
Keep of Kalessin was fucking horrible. One of the worst opening acts I've ever seen next to "Throwdown".

I think we can also officially dub you the female RoJ.
1)You can't handle such beautifully applied eyeliner.
2)I shower more than once a week. Any witch knows it's good to free one's self of all ordinary human filth in order to cast the most effective spells.
No he wasn't.
Fuck. Are you jealous too? Maybe I cast a love spell? Don't be mad cause I can catch a metro blond with blue eyes in leather and you can't even manage an STD.
Ignore her, for she is an attention whore who likes to feel important.
Feel important? I am important. So important, morons like you bitch about me being an attention whore yet deliver exactly what you claim I want! Attention!
So yeah... I went to see Ensiferum yesterday and like woah, Petri asked me to come backstage, and they were all liek high and stuff, and doing strange things to eachother and I joined them, then the cops came and they though the guys were trying to rape me and stuff, while under the influence... It was so awesome.

:cool:
It's true guys, here's the pic of her after the incident:
SMEESNIFF-2.jpg

Contrary to what you may think we are not in 1986
I time travel regularly.
and this is not the motley crew message board
Really?? I guess Alexi's eyeliner and Henkka's Nikki Sixx-esque temper tantrums mislead me.

Witty. Very witty. And I thought I was the one worthy of lulz here.

Left...

You got it. :) Petie's the shizzle.

1)You're just jealous cause you weren't there and couldn't be an hero.
2)You're just jealous cause you weren't tossed in a room with them with the door locked behind you, Vortex faggot.
3)It's no fun getting what you want without the risk and adrenaline rush.
4)Why would I disrupt a perfectly raunchy rape?

1)You can't handle such beautifully applied eyeliner.
2)I shower more than once a week. Any witch knows it's good to free one's self of all ordinary human filth in order to cast the most effective spells.

Fuck. Are you jealous too? Maybe I cast a love spell? Don't be mad cause I can catch a metro blond with blue eyes in leather and you can't even manage an STD.

Feel important? I am important. So important, morons like you bitch about me being an attention whore yet deliver exactly what you claim I want! Attention!

It's true guys, here's the pic of her after the incident:
SMEESNIFF-2.jpg

I time travel regularly.

Really?? I guess Alexi's eyeliner and Henkka's Nikki Sixx-esque temper tantrums mislead me.

Remember this symbol?

stfusc5.jpg

Do it.