Own Pictures Thread

DSCF2062.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ... PLEASE!!!

Kill%20it%20With%20Fire%20Aliens.jpg

Actually...

BURN THEM, BURN THEM ALL!

Some new friends I made at the show last night.

P4040227.jpg
Keep of Kalessin. Norwegian Black Metal. Opening act for Behemoth and Dimmu. The motherfuckers were probably the best opening metal act I'd ever seen. There was a serious pit, the crowd was really receptive and there was no "Slayerrrrr!" which happens when we just want the opening act faggotry to end.

On the left you have the soul and guitar behind the band, on the right the bassist(who's actually quite good). Yes, it's a dude. Btw, Nikki, Scorpio and Taurus. I investigated and wrote to the Taurus. I was too shy to talk to him at the after party. He was scoping me out, which made it more awkward, which led to hiding behind Petie :lol:
No, actually I got to hang out backstage and talk to him for a while. I restrained my faggotry.
Oooh yay hang out backstage! My fucking life. Joe, like I said to you on MSN before, if you were a girl you woulda been in trouble. Just trust me on that. I was locked in a room with the whole band and prayed I would leave clean and with dignity. These guys are experienced professionals and know how to get what they want when and how they want it, without having to arrange any special circumstances so to not seem suspicious. They know how to get away with everything.

It's regular industry conduct. In a world where drugs, promiscuous sex, rape and addictions are taboo and unacceptable...

It's normal to walk into a dressing room or on a bus, DOOR OPEN, with mirrors, pipes and syringes lying on tables, drunken half-naked girls giving lapdances and girls pinned against walls or on couches having their clothes ripped off while crying or frozen still.

Vortex and Galder can both suck my big black trap.

Oooh yay hang out backstage! My fucking life. Joe, like I said to you on MSN before, if you were a girl you woulda been in trouble. Just trust me on that. I was locked in a room with the whole band and prayed I would leave clean and with dignity.

Heartless never said he left clean and with dignity.

I think he got raped. :lol:

Keep of Kalessin. Norwegian Black Metal. Opening act for Behemoth and Dimmu. The motherfuckers were probably the best opening metal act I'd ever seen. There was a serious pit, the crowd was really receptive and there was no "Slayerrrrr!" which happens when we just want the opening act faggotry to end.

On the left you have the soul and guitar behind the band, on the right the bassist(who's actually quite good). Yes, it's a dude. Btw, Nikki, Scorpio and Taurus. I investigated and wrote to the Taurus. I was too shy to talk to him at the after party. He was scoping me out, which made it more awkward, which led to hiding behind Petie :lol:

Oooh yay hang out backstage! My fucking life. Joe, like I said to you on MSN before, if you were a girl you woulda been in trouble. Just trust me on that. I was locked in a room with the whole band and prayed I would leave clean and with dignity. These guys are experienced professionals and know how to get what they want when and how they want it, without having to arrange any special circumstances so to not seem suspicious. They know how to get away with everything.

It's regular industry conduct. In a world where drugs, promiscuous sex, rape and addictions are taboo and unacceptable...

It's normal to walk into a dressing room or on a bus, DOOR OPEN, with mirrors, pipes and syringes lying on tables, drunken half-naked girls giving lapdances and girls pinned against walls or on couches having their clothes ripped off while crying or frozen still.

Right..

so Scorpio=guitarist and Taurus=bassist?

Yeah, I like those guys, I'm actually considering going to Starland and seeing it again.

btw, hiding behind Petie won't do anything, they'll still find you :lol:but hell I love that guy

I investigated and wrote to the Taurus. I was too shy to talk to him at the after party. He was scoping me out, which made it more awkward

dr_evil_laser.jpg

Oooh yay hang out backstage! My fucking life.

It's your job, good for you :lol:

Joe, like I said to you on MSN before, if you were a girl you woulda been in trouble. Just trust me on that.

Yeah I remember, you said Galder and Vortex were predators. Two men, with families and great jobs, who could have ANY woman really that was around, decided that they were BOTH gonna rape a friend of yours at the same time. So they decided in all their wisdom to take the girl on the tourbus and try to rape her, LEAVING THE TOURBUS DOOR OPEN :rolleyes: Luckily there was some random bodybuilder friend of yours who didn't work at the venue or for the band but somehow had free range behind the venue long after the show was over and the fans had left to run onto the bus and save her when she screamed.

I was locked in a room with the whole band and prayed I would leave clean and with dignity.

Yeah :lol: Your boss (or someone) fucking tossed you in the room with them and locked the door, very believable.

These guys are experienced professionals and know how to get what they want when and how they want it, without having to arrange any special circumstances so to not seem suspicious. They know how to get away with everything.

They're also fucking rockstars which means they don't have to resort to such lengths for pussy and drugs. It just doesn't make sense. If they want to do a line of blow or get their dick sucked, I'm sure they don't have any problem getting that done.

YES IT'S REGULAR INDUSTRY CONDUCT... Not all bands are like this, in fact most the bands I have met are nothing like this, barely even groupies were around. And honestly, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO DRUGS IN FRONT OF YOU. They go to venue all over the place, they don't know the staff, they would do their HARD drugs together, in secret. Not saying they wouldn't smoke a joint or do some blow in your presence, but are you honestly trying to say someone in a band asked you to tie him off before shooting up, ffs come on.

drunken half-naked girls giving lapdances and girls pinned against walls or on couches having their clothes ripped off while crying or frozen still.

Oh ffs.... :lol: Srsly. If you're a witness to all this 'rape' then what have you done to try an intervene? I'd like to know. And btw it's not fucking Iraq, it's backstage in a venue,t here is laws it's not some free for all... and if it were true SOMEONE would have come forward and charged them, and the venue could get sued, for fuck's sakes, if you saw and didn't do anything, you could get sued/charged.

Heartless never said he left clean and with dignity.

I think he got raped. :lol:

:D

You're kidding right?
Keep of Kalessin was fucking horrible. One of the worst opening acts I've ever seen next to "Throwdown".

I think we can also officially dub you the female RoJ.

So yeah... I went to see Ensiferum yesterday and like woah, Petri asked me to come backstage, and they were all liek high and stuff, and doing strange things to eachother and I joined them, then the cops came and they though the guys were trying to rape me and stuff, while under the influence... It was so awesome.

:cool:

Contrary to what you may think we are not in 1986