Own Pictures Thread

Joe, how tall are you? Everyone seems to tower over you.

English system please.

I'm 5'9''... I honestly don't use metric system when it comes to weight/height. And also, cut me some slack, both Vortex and Bryan are fucking 6 foot+ :lol:

Eh, it'd if you didn't look like a fag with Vortex and looked more like the 3rd pic. If you looked like a fag in the 3rd pic it would be ok:p and yeh I'm abit jealous that you met Vortex:)

ugh.gif

He's a newfag who wants to blend by using facepalm pics.

Agreed.

And I also got to meet up with Senior Bryan, who was also an epicly nice guy, too bad we didn't get to hang out that long, we gotta do it again some other time in a different setting concerts are a shitty place to meet.

vortex3.jpg

That's spirit crusher? I didn't pictured him like that. o_O

Everyone here knows that I am the ultimate Vortex fanboi so, I really did deserve to meet him, it was a dream come true.

Did you suck his cock? If so, did you swallow or did you save his "holy" sperm?

Yes, I know : Wrong thread.

@Kev: you all make us look fat, don't be such a selfish tart and start eating. do it for the group and become an hero...

doitfaggot-1.jpg

Dude....I'm not giving you shit. You look good. I wish I had the money to be fashionable.

<---not being sarcastic.

man i got so many cockeyed looks at that show, button up guess shirt with blue jeans, christ i might as well have just had a neone light flashing above my head saying "preppy"

@gon: ive had that jacket for nearly eight years...it was one of the first bonding moments I had with my father about..you know..being manly and shit. we bought leather jackets together.

@bri: quite the opposite actually..I lost one.

@gon: ive had that jacket for nearly eight years...it was one of the first bonding moments I had with my father about..you know..being manly and shit. we bought leather jackets together.

Yeah, father-son bonding is cool. Mine was more oriented to football, but whatever. :lol:

I also have a leather jacket, my dad bought it for me in 2004 for my 18th birthday. I'm gonna start using it soon since the weather is getting cold as bawlz.

A pretty nice club (for a metal club anyways) that we played at, with some pretty rad stage lighting effects. These were taken by my friend without the flash and aren't doctored.

l_7ec9357d9c33dc08afc52d0229cfd5df.jpg

l_157741e96a5d277f3425cf82e8fbb963.jpg

l_0f9d5c2c9dd0c2dfa5f556d9569ead3a.jpg

Then the bastard took one WITH the flash just to piss me off.

l_27e956e8c77db59b2079e6d5c88bdf6f.jpg

my.php

it's me and my Epiphone Les Paul; I don't play professionally, or even with a band, but who cares?