Own Pictures Thread

I'll write moar about this later, too tired right now but long story short... I got backstage at Borgir, talked with my idol for almost an hour, he was a fucking epicly nice guy, I came, and have pics to prove it happened :lol: And yes, I look like a fag, but that was partly due to the fact I was so happy.

vortex2.jpg

vortex1.jpg

And I also got to meet up with Senior Bryan, who was also an epicly nice guy, too bad we didn't get to hang out that long, we gotta do it again some other time in a different setting concerts are a shitty place to meet.

vortex3.jpg

(This was supposed to be a 'metal' pic :lol: He said 'Let's take a metal pic' but that son of a bitch just did the horns and made me look like an idiot, well, MORE of an idiot :lol:)

All in all, fun night, good show, and now I'm going to return a 200 dollar camera.

vortex3.jpg

(This was supposed to be a 'metal' pic :lol: He said 'Let's take a metal pic' but that son of a bitch just did the horns and made me look like an idiot, well, MORE of an idiot :lol:)
:kickass:
looking good, bryno :loco:.

@Kev: you all make us look fat, don't be such a selfish tart and start eating. do it for the group and become an hero... :cool: