Own Pictures Thread

Ok, i tried to ignore a couple of your latest posts but

WHAT THE FUCK is up with you?! Youre TOTALLY not Joe anymore lately :erk:!

Nah, he's always been like that. Never once did he bash someone because of how much a fanboi he was :lol:.

goatd.jpg

It's getting annoying :Smug:.

Doesn't look like n00bs to me... In fact the n00bs are the only ones behaving... this insulting and gang mentality is the type of shit that has to stop around here, I mean making jokes is one thing but seems to me you're all crossing the line. Could just be me but, just chill out guys. We're all sposed to be friends here, so act like it. You don't have to like everyone but have some respect. If you can't handle that then you know what to do. Let's just all play nice.

Said one of the biggest trolls ever! :lol:

Dude, just shut the fuck up, seriously.

It's killing me to see you like this. I'm not saying you should flame the guy, but playing the goody two shoes role is not only unbelievable, but pathetic.

Doesn't look like n00bs to me... In fact the n00bs are the only ones behaving... this insulting and gang mentality is the type of shit that has to stop around here, I mean making jokes is one thing but seems to me you're all crossing the line. Could just be me but, just chill out guys. We're all sposed to be friends here, so act like it. You don't have to like everyone but have some respect. If you can't handle that then you know what to do. Let's just all play nice.

wall of text
I was joking, calm yerself nigguh

Was it not you who edited a twinky box onto my face?

You're not allowed to quote me. Still.

:lol: Don't name it, let it keep safe as it is, :lol: Nah, COBOT is funny again after some cancer weeks. Some might say that the old days of meatspin were the best and won't ever come back or might not like Joe's new attitude, but at least there's some funny stuff and not just constant fighting and bans like the last times. IMO the change's been good. Plus now we have a really active mod :)notworthy Squee) who is here everyday and is a part of the comunity, so is aware of the things that happen here and doesn't even need posts to be reported, as he's here and can see what has been done, by who and in which circumstances.