Own Pictures Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;7344997 said:
Is she? I had no idea... but you're lucky, I do believe she is very pretty.

Well, to be honest... no :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7344997 said:
Why not, go for it.

And hey, it may seems like that but that wasn't like a sarcasm towards you, Mitch, and everybody else who might think they fits in these categories :D

Well, to be honest... no :lol:
Okiez.

And hey, it may seems like that but that wasn't like a sarcasm towards you, Mitch, and everybody else who might think they fits in these categories :D
Why? I didn't say anything like that nor mentioned anyone, Mr. Keyboardist... and it's not that I post to only get called "princess" or anything like that. I seldom post on here, lately.
But anyone can say what they want, so it's all alright.

^Eli: I'm just thinking too far fetched sometimes :lol: The usual: "I thought that you thought that I thought that you thought", I thought that may have thought that I meant that as a sarcasm towards those who have "Internet loves". But as you always say "forgive me for all the misunderstanding I do, it's the languages" :p

This crush is so sudden :lol: :oops:

Lol yeah for people who have talked like 4-5 time :lol:

^Eli: I'm just thinking too far fetched sometimes :lol: The usual: "I thought that you thought that I thought that you thought", I thought that may have thought that I meant that as a sarcasm towards those who have "Internet loves". But as you always say "forgive me for all the misunderstanding I do, it's the languages" :p

I don't know what you're talking of, but ok. Now I leave the thread, not to create anything bad and boring in eyes of the others.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7345032 said:
bad and boring in eyes of the others.

OH NO IT WONT! You know why? WHY? BECAUSE I CAN POST PICTURES OF MYSELF!!!!!

P3122152.jpg

P3122153.jpg

:zombie:

And hell...
I fucking know that these pictures are gonna be used against me at a moment or another FUCK YOU JOE :lol: