Own Pictures Thread

Us girls need to start having more confidence in ourselves...its a really nice picture Esmee

n26800015_31910222_2259.jpg

I on the other hand like to make stupid faces in almost every picture I take lately.

IT'S DREAMS OF ETERNAL HATE MUTHAFUCKA GET IT RIGHT :mad:

That isn't just regular hate, it's ETERNAL HATE... WATCH YO ASS BOBBA!

just to get this clear, eternal hate might be an emo soundin' term but as it was my frist self created guitar riff which i gave this name to, it has a meaning to me and i did not just change my name to sth which would sound "more cool" or "more metal".

Us girls need to start having more confidence in ourselves...its a really nice picture Esmee

n26800015_31910222_2259.jpg

I on the other hand like to make stupid faces in almost every picture I take lately.

I've never seen you around before... you're pretty, girl. And welcome to the forum, seeing your join date. :)

That's really really sad that I don't feel like it at all :lol:

Oh and hey, Swabs! Enjoy your non-happiness :D

:lol: You're been taking win steroids, not shown in this post but I'm jsut saying. You and I are the most open minded people on this board that post regularly I think, musically as well.

oh c'mon...
that was a serious maths fail.
fail.jpg

:lol: I wasn't sure when you joined, and I didn't care, it felt like I could be certain you were here for at least six months so I said that.

Also, it wasn't maths fail, you're been here for 6+months so wtf :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7344923 said:
I've never seen you around before... you're pretty, girl. And welcome to the forum, seeing your join date. :)

Yeah, she's my little Bavarian :oops:

(What? Me too needs those fucking "princess/sister Internet drama love thing :lol:)

:lol: You're been taking win steroids, not shown in this post but I'm jsut saying. You and I are the most open minded people on this board that post regularly I think, musically as well.

Well, for the lolzywin part, since Gonzo isn't really here these times, I'm doing my best :zombie: