Own Pictures Thread

follow_the_reaper said:
Sorry to tell you, but, Slipknot has been my favourite band for almost 5 years. CoB has replaced them, though, Slipknot got pushed down to 2nd.

Lets get rid of Slipknot completely. I love all these bands. I'll start out with bands I know you'll like if you like CoB. Check out these bands:

Like CoB:
Kalmah, Norther, Imperanon, Skyfire

Melodic Death Metal:
In Flames, Soilwork, Amon Amarth, Ablaze My Sorrow, Arch Enemy, Hypocrisy, Dark Tranquility, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Immortal Souls, Nightrage, The Haunted, Disarmonia Mundi.

Power Metal:
Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarous, Dream Tale, Kiuas, Ghost Machinery, Hammerfall, Kamelot, Silent Voices, Thunderstone, Warmen, Dragonforce, Power Quest, Edguy, Helloween.

Folk Metal:
Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Battlelore, Elvenking, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Lumsk.

Viking Metal:
Magog, Norden, Thyrfing.

Black Metal:
Burzum, Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir, Ancient, Ancient Wisdom, Dark Funeral, 1349, Evemaster, Darkwoods My Betrothed, Carpathian Forest, Emperor, Funeral Mist, Gorgoroth, Winter of Apokalypse, Immortal, Susperia, Naglfar, Graveworm, Catamenia.

Gothic Metal:
Sirenia, For My Pain..., Farmer Boys, After Forever, Darkwell, Leaves Eyes, Trail of Tears, Tristania, The 3rd The Mortal, Nightingale, The Gathering, Charon, Entwine, Epica, Fields of the Nephilim, Imperia, Lacuna Coil.

Stuff That Doesn't Fit In The Above:
Opeth, Strapping Young Lad, Meshuggah, The Devin Townsend Band, The Project Hate, Raintime.

After listening to all those or even 5 or 6, you will NEVER even THINK of Slipknot again.

Imagen026.jpg

HUNCHBACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bringer said:
Lets get rid of Slipknot completely. I love all these bands. I'll start out with bands I know you'll like if you like CoB. Check out these bands:
After listening to all those or even 5 or 6, you will NEVER even THINK of Slipknot again.
:lol:
I'd put Dimmu Borgir to the other categories too.
Or listen to the old dimmu \m/

@Alexis donnowhat: please edit your signature cause it fucks up my screen:/

Bringer: The bands I already know out of those bands you named: In Flames, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, Nightwish, Hammerfall, Dimmu Borgir, Lacuna Coil, Opeth, Strapping Young Lad, Meshuggah.

lol!! I forgot I had pictures of me and my ex boyfriend on photobucket, lol. Well, I shaved off my eyebrows and drew them on, and I was in the process of growing them back in those pictures, and we were both stoned, so yeah..there pretty shitty.

100_1272.jpg

100_1271.jpg

100_1270.jpg

100_1266.jpg

100_1265.jpg