Own Pictures Thread

Final_Product said:
^ I agree. Don't swallow whats told to you by the mass media, drugs are ok if you know where you stand and why your doing them.

:kickass:

You speak the truth. If you know what you are doing and you are careful. Put research into it, you'll find out that these drugs arn't completely dangerous. Just don't use them while doing daily activities. Put time aside for them.

I hate turning on the TV (As rarely as I do) and seeing stuff about how drugs are bad but never anything to back it up saying WHY they are bad.

Drug culture is bad but tbh I think much of this has been created by crazy laws and BS ways of dealing with drugs and drug running.

Lumping so called recreational drugs in the same category as class A drugs is something people tend to do, personally i see nothing wrong with expanding your horizons. I don't think its a cliche to say the powers that be would be upset if we all suddenly saw how neutered our lives were and stopped consuming...thus such drugs are illegal. Case in point: Timothy Leary.

There is clearly a HUGE different between marajuana, mushrooms and LSD compaired to crack/cocaine, crystal meth and heroine. It is a real shame to see these grouped together. I know people who do the rec drugs and I also know people who do the hard drugs. I don't want anything to do with the hard drug users. But the rec drug users, some of them are my best friends. I don't do them anymore. It's been 4 years since I've smoked weed and over a year since I last did mushrooms.

But still, I don't have a problem with the rec drugs at all. In fact I visit the website www.shroomery.com quite regularly to see some of the funny stories posted.

I love brazil :p
There's a kind of hallucinogenic weed that's actually good for the body :p
It's called 'cipó de santo daime'
There's even the "Santo Daime Church" :lol:

But anyway I have absolutely no problem with drug users...most of my best friends smoke weed and many use cocaine eventually.

BloodyScalpel said:
I love brazil :p
There's a kind of hallucinogenic weed that's actually good for the body :p
It's called 'cipó de santo daime'
There's even the "Santo Daime Church" :lol:

But anyway I have absolutely no problem with drug users...most of my best friends smoke weed and many use cocaine eventually.
dude, you DO live outside the city huh?! :lol: :p

^hmmm....
More or less :p

I lived in the big thing until I was 13, and then I moved.

But don't tell me you've never heard of the Santo Daime Church!!!
It's so fucking famous here...

I didn't try it, but...

BloodyScalpel said:
^hmmm....
More or less :p

I lived in the big thing until I was 13, and then I moved.

But don't tell me you've never heard of the Santo Daime Church!!!
It's so fucking famous here...

I didn't try it, but...
i heard of it, of course!
I just thought you had actually tried that often :lol: that's why i asked
i was like "WTF?! outside São Paulo and near Mato Grosso!?" :p