Own Pictures Thread

What? That makes no sense at all. Besides, why the hell should we care what the other people look like? It's not a popularity contest, it's a band forum.

nevermind, i don't think you'd know what I'm talking about anyway.

oh and there was a typo. I meant to say, "evidence of the way certain members post here will show otherwise." (the apostrophe after "members" was a mistake)

and yes, this sentence is grammatically correct. too bad if you still don't get it.

and yes, this sentence is grammatically correct. too bad if you still don't get it.

If they don't get a sentence on the first sight, most of the members here will jump on the curtain and call the firefighters.

I got what you meant and I must say that it changed a lot sine some years, go back in the first half if this "Own Pictures" thread and you'll see what I mean, every fucking post is a "Oh wow your are so beautiful mary me :oops:" "oh lol thanks :oops:" "hugs :oops:" "lol hugs :oops::oops::oops::oops:" "here's me, I was bored I look so bad on this one" "Oh my god you look so good don't say that :)" "oohhhh thank you :oops:" it was a real gay fest.

Just when you thought you were metal...

ld2d3ff4ec4aca8373611fbcc9.jpg

ld2d3ff4ec4aca8373611fbcc9.f6813c6bf4.jpg

If they don't get a sentence on the first sight, most of the members here will jump on the curtain and call the firefighters.

I got what you meant and I must say that it changed a lot sine some years, go back in the first half if this "Own Pictures" thread and you'll see what I mean, every fucking post is a "Oh wow your are so beautiful mary me :oops:" "oh lol thanks :oops:" "hugs :oops:" "lol hugs :oops::oops::oops::oops:" "here's me, I was bored I look so bad on this one" "Oh my god you look so good don't say that :)" "oohhhh thank you :oops:" it was a real gay fest.

:lol: @ desperate losers.

Some other pics we took the other day.

DSCF3290.jpg

DSCF3303.jpg

DSCF3513.jpg

DSCF3425.jpg

DSCF3538.jpg

DSCF3294.jpg

DSCF3540.jpg

DSCF3550.jpg

DSCF3552.jpg

Something like this... My friends suck sp much at taking pics, and those I take always involve my friend Jules (Facial-Hair-From-Hell) and I want to skip another mess with that :lol:

EDIT: Somehow I feel that you guys have seen every fucking profiles of my face, so I'm pretty sure you can have a great idea of what I really* look like in real life :lol:

*Because pics from the net and real look is different, actually.