Own Pictures Thread

You look like Jani Liimatainen:

Jani_Liimatainen.jpg

in b4: Fetzer gets all the ladies

Who are you to judge someone's lo--

Ehh I just won'T bother.

obviously you just did

Ever heard of not being a cunt? Spending fucktonnes of money on something which doesn't even effect your health (unless of course your teeth are seriously fucked) is just obnoxious and retarded.

Crooked teeth harbor plaque and tartar which leads to dental disease sooner or later :)

me being a cunt keeps people entertained

americans value straight white teeth. it's part of the culture. so stfu, what are you his mom or something?

Europeans value healthy lifestyle, so while they might have crooked, off-white teeth, they will continue to live well into their old age at a normal weight while you Americans can die at 30 weighing 400lbs and have your straight pearly teeth sparkling 6 feet under in your XXL coffins.

Seriously I LOL'd. American culture is fucked.

a tooth brush can't ALWAYS get to the plaque when the teeth are crooked.

I'm not a fucking moron, I know how to brush my teeth :lol:

americans value straight white teeth. it's part of the culture.

You are saying this, to me? :lol: I'm like super special and so different than the rest, being an original so me doesn't care of americans value :Smug:

(Cause people here got problems understanding me and that I'll feel the need to explain each of my post from now on, my comment was a double sarcasm. The first one is that it's true, I don't care what are the americans value, the second sarcasm is that I'm making fun of myself about the fact that I don't care about american value. Kind of.)

so stfu, what are you his mom or something?

Yeah Josh, what's going on? That was kind of weird you know :lol:

Teeth are for eating, they spend most of their time hidden behind lips. Yes of course it's good to keep them clean and brush regularly to prevent infection due to plaque and tartar.

But wether they are perfectly straight or not is purely cosmetic, what you're doing ("Sweet Reflection") is exactly the same as ridiculing someone because they didn't get a boob job or because they don't use botox. In other words: Get the fuck over yourself.

how frustrated someone has to be to be picking on someone´s elses teeth?
honestly, is that the most important thing when seeing such a photo?

At least not for me.
I think it´s a a funny pic, and I really dont think that teeth ate that outstanding to start such a discussion on that now ;)

Yeah, eyes like Keith's one :kickass:

(Yes, I mean ImisseverygoodshowcauseI'm5)

(And no, I mean Alexander Keith)

(Why I mean Alexander Keith? Because this is the sort of beer that was in the bottle that these caps were celling.)

(And no, I'm not sure if "celling" is the right word, but I lost so much time explaining my post that I've got no free one to search it :p)

To join in the teeth conversation.

Yes, it's good to keep them healthy, my dentists tell me that if not, it could lead to cancer.

Idk, I use my electric toothbrush, brush for two minutes and rinse with mouthwash, and my teeth are clean.

actually, I have vampire teeth....which is why they have to keep being observed, if the teeth aren't straight, the plaque builds up there.